Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
IMAGE CHALLENGE: Round 4 (Users On Patrol) - Win Valuation Points!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Image Challege Round 4: Users on Patrol

Test your football knowledge again! And earn more valuation points AND be of huge help to footytubers everywhere ALL at the same time - with Matt and Lee's DreamFooty Image Challenge (Round2)!

We're constructing the worlds largest player database on footytube. We will have all kinds of goodies for you come the new season, but our player profiles are lacking player images!

So to rectify this situation, we've made a super fun quiz that lets you add player images to our database whilst earning valuation points along the way. If you took part in Round 1,2 or 3 you know what to do, if not, what have you been doing!

Wow, so it's kinda like fun slave labour?

Yes, yes it is.

Brilliant! Who can take part?

Any members who are inthe top 1000 users can take part. You also need to have been a well behaved member of the site, meaning if you are on a yellow / red card, you won't be able to take part just now.

Cool, how much will I earn?

We're giving you 5000 Fan valuation quid for every image you add, and the winner of the competition will get a massive 2m bonus... and... a big hug!

Please Note:

Your work will be checked when the competition ends, so if we find out you've not been following our image guide below, we'll undo everything you've added and may even dock points for wasting our time.

Click Here to Get Started »
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
There. No more, I can't take one more picture, I'm going crazy. I tried very hard to speed up the process of the grand opening of Dreamfooty but the speculative 7th of August being bandied about didn't arrive, I'm left with with a hollow sense of nothingness, I feel like a desperately disconsolate child at a sweat shop. Where is my bone? I don't want the 2m FV prize, I am losing fan valuation for fun in my spare time, I just to want to play the game I was put on this earth to play.

For the love of god, please make my Sunday

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Ever try marajuana jimmy.... Lol
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
How will you find some one's picture when even his team's official website doesn't have his picture, That is stephen husband
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
I thought the Juventus keeper, Bonessi, was harder. To find Husband I looked at his previous club Hearts, and searched for that combination in google. Found a newspaper article on him with an awkward picture. Edited the picture in Paint Shop Pro and got this in the end.

Link: tinypic.com/r/1115g6q/4

But I couldn't upload it for some reason, maybe you will have more luck
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 3 years ago
There are only 3 left.... All three are new players from youth squads. We can wait till the team photos and we can update them! But for now we are finished! Thanks you two above for your amazing help!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great work all involved, fan valuation bonuses are being applied over the next 24 hours
Ciankc (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yes!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If I knew about this on time I would have helped!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football