Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Give Me Football!!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
This is getting silly now.

It has been about 3 years since the Euro 2012 final and we still have another 4 weeks until the domestic seasons kick off and I am getting major footy withdrawal symptoms.

So it has come to this, today I will be watching the woman's Olympic GBR vs New Zealand team match and tomorrow I will watch the men play Senegal, not sure which will be more entertaining but at least its football.

The best news of the week came yesterday though when it was announced that Channel 5 (Man Utd/City fans will know this channel as 'Oh no we are on TV on Thursdays') will be showing the prestige friendly between Southampton and Ajax. So everyone can get a good close look at the team that will send shockwaves through the Premier League.

What football or (shock) other sports are you watching to fill this vacuous hole of a month?
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I watched some international mens basketball and women's volleyball (lol). Watched a bit of athletics, like the european championship in helsinki. As well as that, I watched and am going to watch more pre season friendlies (need my football!). I'm pumped up for the olympics! And how good is it that the football tournament starts a day earlier...
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 2 years ago
Was expecting ".... Or give me death. "      Dropped the ball there, I feel.    
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Gosh darn it
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
This post should be added to the legendary Araz Fan Commandments. Something like: " If you don't suffer major footy withdrawal symptoms, you are not a football fan"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football