Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Modcast: Episode 2 (Transfer Window Europe)
Cloudst 1 year ago

this is a round up of all the leagues around the world, if you would like a specific round up of the respective leagues then go to the following times:

01:10 - Serie A

13:00 - La Liga

19:30 - Ligue One

29:30 - Bundesliga

41:10 - Rest of Europe (Anzhi, Galatasaray)

46:00 - Teams with the Best and worst Transfer windows.
Jujex 1 year ago
Cloudst you have to work a little on your pronunciations for serie a    And some others as well!
Cloudst 1 year ago
Forgive me if I butchered a name T__T
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
It is okay.... We ALL butcher yours Cloudst
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
I can't wait for jujex to get involved so we can hear his dulcet tones.... Lmao
What about praising the guys for their efforts, it's all been hard work for them under difficult conditions, and it's their first time
Jujex 1 year ago
You might get your wish soon tony
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I hope you don't end up discussing Baggio's ponytail genius all through the serie A podcast, Jujex
We must have the most international podcast on the web, and its great to hear all the differing opinions and the accents'
That we do indeed Also what makes footytube, and its podcasts more exciting, in my opinion. We're not limited to people just from one country, or who follow one league. It'll be great to see how members who don't actively follow a league have to think of a club, when compared to a person who follows it faithfully. We'll be able to cover a lot of bases, and its always fun to disagree in a debate
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Weird to hear voices matching usernames!
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I know!
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Datt indian accent....    :)
You thought yours was the only Indian accent around, Bluff? I didn't even have to pretend to put one on
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nice work guys!
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I pictured everyones voices so differently. This is going to mess with my mind.
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha me too!)
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Frankly my 1st podcast.... Very nice
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Impressive work. Hopefully I can get involved
I think the lads have done sterling work in getting this podcast up and running, not bad for a first attempt with dodgy sound equipment, things can only improve, and the lads have already impressed me thus far.... Great work
Cheers Tony gotta' work on that equipment!
Cheers for managing to stay in through the sound quality, everyone. Rest assured, we're all trying to get in better equipment as soon as we can, and that is something we're certainly looking to work on.

Do keep dropping in a word during the podcast threads, and the "pre podcast threads" as we will try to ensure that we give a shoutout about all the responses We'll certainly give a shot at trying to bring on as many guest users as possible for a bit of good ol footy discussion by a mic!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I was surprised to hear Cloudst didn't talk in memes and with cats, how different his civilized Canadian voice sounds
Cloudst 1 year ago
Meeow
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great job guys, very enjoyable. Nice way for me to kill sometime between my classes! Keeping up to date with everything while you lads do all the hard work

Cheers
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
This is outstanding. Keep it up lads
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Awesome!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football