Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
EPL Top 5 Prediction League
Dawich (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hey guys, this will be the forum for predicting the scoreline of the games of the top 5 teams in the epl, between now and the end of the season. This has the potential to be fun if we keep the predictions coming. I will keep the game open for everyone, between now and the beginning of the next game week, whilst I try my best to publicize this. Once the next game week begins (30th of March), hopefully all predictions will be in and we can keep the people that predicted as members of this league.
I have made the points earnings quite straight forward, but of course, suggestions will be very welcome ...Here they are :

* Predict the 100% right final score- 5 points (instantly, no additions)
* Predict the right result (E.G correct team wins or draw)- +3 points
* For each team total goals scored predicted- +1 point
* Correct goal difference predicted- +1 point (Only valid if correct result was predicted)

Notes
* By this format of earning points, for each fixture, only a total of 5 points can be gotten. If its not very clear, please let me know so I can clarify, but keep in mind that its not possible to get more than 4 points if you have not gotten the 100 % correct score line. Confusing? Lol
* More often than not, there will be a total of 5 fixtures to predict, making the total possible points earn able each week =25
* On the weeks of a fixture(s) between the top5 teams, the total possible points earn able will be < 25
* There are a few weeks when some of the top 5 teams will play twice, depending on the fixture pairings, its possible for the total points earnable in such a week to be >25. I will make these weeks known.
* To keep this fun and exciting, in the event that one of the teams currently in the top 5 position get kicked to a lower position, the new team's fixtures will now be predicted, excluding the former.

Rules
* Please make sure you drop by and make your predictions before the game week begins.
* You can edit your preditions as much as you want up till around 12am est on the night before the next gameweek. At this time, I will be taking a screen shot of the entire forum (locking in all predictions). The link to the captured forum will be posted
* So as to minimize errors, once the first person puts in he's predictions for a game week, please try to post only your predictions as a reply, not random discussions, so everything is in order
* Anyone that fails to put in a prediction for either two weeks a row, or a total of 4 of the game weeks will be kicked. If you miss a game week, you will be able to make it up in the end with the bottom 5 fixtures.
* Lastly, please do not reply this particular comment, because updates on the leader-boards will be done on here.

Please type a message on my wall if you have any questions. Goodluck AND HAVE FUN !

Interesting stuff!
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Is there a prize for first place at the end of the season?
When will you update it?
Very soon, I'm done exams now. Hmm, maybe I will take that on with the mods. There might be a prize
TheChelsea (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Anyone else having problems with footytube?
AlexKatz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yep...
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Me too what the f**k is going on
Karthik24 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah! What's happening?
QeebyKiwi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah I'm like wtf why are their no comments on our forum. And I checked Chelsea's forum, and their last match was supposedly played in 1970
QeebyKiwi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah I'm like wtf why are their no comments on our forum. And I checked Chelsea's forum, and their last match was supposedly played in 1970
Ok, il start.... Gameweek 31:

Sunderland 0 United 2 ; Arsenal 3 Reading 1 ; Mancity 2 Newcastle 0 ; Southampton 1 Chelsea 3 ; Swansea 1 Tottenham 2
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 United 2  Arsenal 2 Reading 0  Mancity 2 Newcastle1  Southampton 1 Chelsea 2  Swansea 1 Tottenham 1
Cavani7Honda18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-2 United  Arsenal 2-1 Reading  City 1-1 Newcastle  Southampton 0-3 Chelsea  Swansea 2-2 Spurs
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-1 United, Arsenal 2-0 Reading, City 2-0 Newcastle, Southampton 0-2 Chelsea, Swansea 1-2 Tottenham
Sunderland 0-4 united, Arsenal 3-1 Reading, City 2-2 Newcastle, Southampton 1-2 Chelsea, Swansea 1-2 Tottenham
Niru (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 Man United
Arsenal 1 - 0 Reading
Man City 2 - 2 Newcastle
Southampton 0 - 3 Chelsea
Swansea 1 - 1 Spurs

And Dawich, I might be editing my predictions according to my mood And remember to copy predictions somewhere before the game to make sure no one cheats!
Yeah Niru, its a part of the rules. Predictions are locked in 10-7 hours before the game week starts
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 Man United,
Arsenal 1 - 1 Reading,
Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle,
Southampton 0 - 2 Chelsea,
Swansea 1 - 1 Spurs
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 1 Man United,
Arsenal 3 - 0 Reading,
Man City 2 - 2 Newcastle,
Southampton 1- 2 Chelsea,
Swansea 3 - 1 Spurs

I just close my eyes then I come up with a number and then type it.
It worked last time with the UCL games lets hope it does again lol!
Whatever
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Sunderland 1-0 ManU  Arsenal 3-1 Reading  ManCity 2-2 Newcastle  S'hampton 0-4 Chelsea  Swansea 2-2 Tottenham
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 3 Man United,
Arsenal 2 - 1 Reading,
Man City 2 - 0 Newcastle,
Southampton 2 - 3 Chelsea,
Swansea 1 - 2 Spurs
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 3 Man United,
Arsenal 3 - 1 Reading,
Man City 2 - 0 Newcastle,
Southampton 1 - 2 Chelsea,
Swansea 1 - 2 Spurs
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-3 United  Arsenal 4-1 Reading  City 2-2 Newcastle  Soton 1-1 Chelsea  Swansea 2-2 Spurs
Every chelsea fan thinks they will win except Aaron, lol
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 2 Man United,
Arsenal 2 - 0 Reading,
Man City 3 - 1 Newcastle,
Southampton 2 - 1 Chelsea,
Swansea 2 - 1 Spurs
Tumble (Atlético Madrid) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 4 Man United,
Arsenal 2 - 1 Reading,
Man City 1 - 1 Newcastle,
Southampton 1 - 3 Chelsea,
Swansea 2 - 2 Spurs
Surajloks12345 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-2 United  Arsenal 2-0 Reading  Mancity 2-1 Newcastle  Southampton 3-2 Chelsea  Swansea 1-2 Tottenham
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 United  Arsenal 1 - 1 Reading  Man City 1 - 2 Newcastle  Soton 1 - 3 Chelsea  Swans 1 - 2 Spurs    
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 -4 United,  Arsenal 1 - 1 Reading,  Man City 3 - 0 Newcastle,  Southhampton 2 - 3 Chelsea,  Swansea 2 - 2 Spurs,
Sayrox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 united  Arsenal 2 - 1 reading  Man city 2 - 1 newcastle  Southampton 3 - 2 chelsea  Swansea 1 - spurs 1
YungGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 3 United  Arsenal 3 - 0 Reading  Man city 2 - 1 Newcastle  Southampton 1 - 3 Chelsea  Swansea 1 - 2 Spurs
Rkomupatd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 Manchester United 2 ; Arsenal 3 Reading 2 ; Man City 2 Newcastle 1 ; Southampton 1 Chelsea 3 ; Swansea 1 Tottenham 1
Innoxious (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 Manchester United
Arsenal 2 - 0 Reading
Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle
Southampton 1 - 3 Chelsea
Swansea 1 - 2 Tottentham
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 1 United

Arsenal 3 - 1 Reading

Man City 2 - 2 Newcastle

Southampton 1 - 2 Chelsea

Swansea 1 - 0 Spurs
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 United 1 ; Arsenal 4 Reading 1 ; Mancity 2 Newcastle 2 ; Southampton 1 Chelsea 2 ; Swansea 1 Tottenham 2
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1-2 United  Arsenal 3-0 Reading  City 2-1 Newcastle  Southampton 1-2 Chelsea  Swansea 1-0 Tottenham
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-3 United  Arsenal 2-0 Reading  Man City 3-1 Newcastle  Southampton 1-2 Chelsea  Swansea 1-3 Tottenham  
Sunderland 1-1 United  Arsenal 4-0 Reading  Man City 2-0 Newcastle  Southampton 0-2 Chelsea  Swansea 2-1 Tottenham
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-3 United Arsenal 2-1 Reading Man City 1-1 Newcastle Southampton 2-2 Chelsea   Swansea 2-1 Tottenham
Sunderland 0-3 United, Arsenal 2-1 reading, Mancity 3-2 newcastle, southampton 2-3 chelsea, swansea 2-2 tottenham
@lumpofcelery, innoxious, yunggunner and Greatscot I think there's a good chance you might be right
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-3 UTD, Arsenal 2-1 Reading, Man City 3-1 Newcastle, Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
Bazinga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-2 united, Arsenal 3-1 Reading, City 2-0 Newcastle, Southampton 1-2 Chelsea, Swansea 1-1 Tottenham
Bwfyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 1 United | Arsenal 2 - 0 Reading | City 2 - 2 Newcastle | Saints 0 - 2 Chelsea | Swansea 2 - 3 Spurs
CapLampard (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 - 2 United | Arsenal 2 - 1 Reading | City 2 - 1 Newcastle | Saints 0 - 4 Chelsea | Swansea 2 - 2 Spurs
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 3 Manchester United
Arsenal 2 - 0 Reading
Man City 1 - 1 Newcastle
Southampton 0 - 2 Chelsea
Swansea 2 - 0 Tottentham
Cloudst 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-2 Manchester United
Arsenal 2-1 Reading
Manchester city 1-2 Newcastle
Southampton 2-1 Chelsea
Swansea 1-1 Tottenham
That's it for game week 1 guys, and no more editing too. Goodluck
BlueIsTheLimit (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1-0 Man United
Arsenal 1-1 Reading
Man City 1-2 Newcastle
Southhampton 0-2 Chelsea

I think it's a shocker prediction aint it haha i'd be glad if my predictions did turn out right
BlueIsTheLimit (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Swansea 2 - 2 Tottenham
LOL.... Damn bro, maybe in the future, I could come up with a way to earn more points for upsets. Between, please ensure that you don't break your predictions into two comments anymore, so that there will be no confusion. Prefferably, you should reply comments under the first prediction. Cheers
Moe66 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0- 2 Man United  Arsenal 2-2 Reading  Man City 3-1 Newcastle  Southampton 0- 3 Chelsea  Swansea 2-1 Spurs
DonBlue (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0-4 Man United Arsenal 2-3 Reading Man City 2-2 Newcastle Southampton 0-5 Chelsea   Swansea 0-0 Spurs
LOL.... Biased much?
Lol!
LOL! EPIC PREDICTIONS
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 1 - 2 Manchester United
Arsenal 4 - 0 Reading
Manchester City 3 - 0 Newcastle United
Southampton 1 - 2 Chelsea
Swansea 1 - 1 Tottenham
MU4E1999 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sunderland 0 United 2 ; Arsenal 0 Reading 0 ; Mancity 3 Newcastle 1 ; Southampton 2 Chelsea 1 ; Swansea 1 Tottenham 2
Obinocarlo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sund 1 1 Man United, Arsenal 1 1 Reading. Man see 2 3 New Castle, Southampton 1 Chelsea 3, Swansea 2 2 Spurs
A mod was supposed to make this forum a 'view only' forum till the end of gameweek 1, but I think he forgot. However,I have taken a screen capture of the entire page to lock in all predictions for game week 1. No more predictions will be allowed from this point. Heres the link.

Https://www.Dropbox.Com/s/4dg6tzz3f8o7bu7/EPL%20Top%205%20Prediction%20League%20-%20Football%20Forums%20at%20footytube.Pdf
When will the table (loving the look of that btw) be updated?  The reason I ask is all the teams that we've predicted for have now played
Yeah bro. I am almost done updating it. You have 11 points. Highest is 19 your fellow spurs fan
I'm guessin its Suraj, saw that he did well, I'm pissed because I was actually going around saying Spurs would be 2-1, but changed my mind here, lol
Lol yup, I bet you are. You did very well, but lost 4 points for that one error. Ya its Suraj, he beasted!
I am top? I thought some Barcelona fan outscored me. :/
PS: Dawich, I am still confused about the breakdown. Could you tell me how I got 19pts for clarification(My total is coming up to 18 for some reason)
Yeah Sura, you killed it! If you are reffering to 7anan, he would have been top if he had not gotten Swansea v Spurs totally wrong. Here is the break down of your points bro, yeah its 19!
Sun 0 Utd 2 - 0pts for Predicted final score line ; +3pts for predicting right result(utd win) ; +1pts for Num of gsc by Sunderland; 0pts for goal difference ==> 4pts for gm 1
Asnl 2 read 0 - 0pts for PSL ; +3pts for PR ; 0pts for PGS ; 0pts for PGD ==>3pts frm gm 2
Manc 2 New 1 ==> 3pts frm gm 3 as well, only for predicted result
Stmp 3 Chls 2 - 0pts PSL; +3pts PR ; 0pts PGS;1pts PGD ==>4pts frm gm 4
Swa 1 Tspr 2- Instant 5 points! So, 5pts frm gm 5
Total comes to 5+4+3+3+4 = 19 pts . Hope I was clear enough lol. For those of you confused as well, please check out this model
@Dawich: Got it. I thought only the goals scored by Man Utd(top 5) would count and not Sunderland's. Thanks anyways
Np bro. I believe getting the correct number of goals scored by even the losing team shows some level of knowledge, and should be rewarded
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Whoever is in the top three predicting this stuff: we have some epic games ahead on the 4th of May. You could be affecting the outcome of bets.... Oh s**t, quantum physics time. Don't go doing any dodgy numbers, Spurs fan!
Dodgy numbers are well & truly in full force
For discussion on gameweek 1, please reply comments above. Here is a notification that for gameweek 32, the maximum number of points that can be gotten will be 20, because of the Manchester derby. I figured we could get on with week gameweek 32 predictions, but note that if you are not already a part of the league, your predictions will not be considered on the leaderboard. Contact me for possible entry(subject to members getting kicked for being inactive). Ok, here we go....

Gameweek 32:

United 1 Man City 2; Chelsea 2 Sunderland 0; Westbrom 1 Arsenal 1; Tottenham 2 Everton 1

Cloudst 1 year ago
Manchester United 2-0 City    Chelsea 3-0 Sunderland    West brom 0-2 Arsenal    Tottenham 1-1 Everton
Man Utd 3-2 Man City  Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland  West Brom 1-1 Arsenal  Tottenham 2-0 Everton
Man Utd 3-1 Man City Chelsea 4-0 Sunderland West Brom 1-3 Arsenal Tottenham 2-1 Everton
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
United 2 Man City 2; Chelsea 2 Sunderland 1; Westbrom 1 Arsenal 2; Tottenham 2 Everton 2    Edited 1:22pm 3 April 2013 AEST
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United 2 - 2 City  Chelsea 3 - 0 Sunderland  West Brom 1 - 3 Arsenal  Tottenham 1 - 0 Everton
Man utd 2-1 city, chelsea 2-0 sunderland, westbrom 2-1 arsenal, tottenham 2-1 everton
Deadeyepilgrim (Arsenal) 1 year ago
ManU 2 - 2 City, Chelsea 2 - 0 Sunderland, West Brom 0 - 1 Arsenal, Tottenham 1 - 1 Everton
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
ManU 2-1 City  Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland  West Brom 0-2 Arsenal  Tottenham 1-2 Everton
United 1 Man City 2; Chelsea 2 Sunderland 1; Westbrom 1 Arsenal 2; Tottenham 1 Everton 1    
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
United 3 - 2 City;  Chelsea 2- 0 Sunderland;  WBA 2 - 1 Arsenal;  Spurs 2 - 0 Everton;
Innoxious (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United 1 - 0 City  Chelsea 2 - 0 Sunderland  West Brom 1 - 3 Arsenal  Tottenham 1 - 1 Everton  
GustafBL (Arsenal) 1 year ago
United 2 Man City 2, Chelsea 2 Sunderland 0, West Brom 1 Arsenal 2, Tottenham 1 Everton 1
GustafBL (Arsenal) 1 year ago
United 2 Man City 2, Chelsea 2 Sunderland 0, West Brom 1 Arsenal 2, Tottenham 1 Everton 1
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
United 2 Man City 1; Chelsea 3 Sunderland 1; Westbrom 2 Arsenal 1; Tottenham 1 Everton 1
United 2-1 City  Chelsea 3-0 Sunderland  WestBrom 1-1 Arsenal  Spurs 3-1 Everton
United 2-1 City  Chelsea 3-0 Sunderland  WestBrom 1-1 Arsenal  Spurs 3-1 Everton
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Man UTD 1-2 City Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland West Brom 2-1 Arsenal Spurs 2-2 Everton
Sayrox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United 3 - 1 City  Chelsea 2 - 1 Sunderland  West Brom 1 - 0 Arsenal  Spurs 2 - 2 Everton
Bazinga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Manchester United 2-1 City Chelsea 3-0 Sunderland West brom 1 -1 Arsenal Tottenham 1-1 Everton
Man United 2-2 City, Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland, West Brom 1-2 Arsenal, Tottenham 0-0 Everton
Bwfyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Man United 2-1 City, Chelsea 1-1 Sunderland, West Brom 2-2 Arsenal, Tottenham 0-1 Everton
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Man United 2-2 City, Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland, West Brom 1-2 Arsenal, Tottenham 0-1 Everton
Man united 1-2 Man city, Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland, West brom 0-1 Arsenal, Tottenham 1-1 Everton
That's it for gameweek 32, and no more editing too. Goodluck
@kgb you were pretty spot on!
Absolutely. He nailed it
Wish I had gone to Vegas with those predictions!
Lol
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United 4-3 City,  Chelsea 1-1 Sunderland,  West Brom 2-1 Arsenal,  Spurs 1-2 Everton,
If the United game finishes like that it will be an epic game!
^Absolutely
YungGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
-United 2-1 City  -Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland  -West Brom 1-3 Arsenal  -Spurs 1-1 Everton
Predictions for this gameweek ends at 6am est, and i'l be taking a screen capture of the page
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United 3-1 City,  Chelsea 4-0 Sunderland  West Brom 0-1 Arsenal  Spurs 2-2 Everton
I was just about to lock predictions lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football