Manchester City v Barcelona

Olympiakos v Manchester United

AC Milan v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St-Germain

Galatasaray v Chelsea

Schalke v Real Madrid

Zenit St Petersburg v Dortmund

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Love this stage of the competition great games all. Arsenal v bayern and City vs Barcelona are particular treats.

Who are your predicted winners?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 9 months ago
Most likely Bayern if they can repeat anything like last seasons form.    If City get past Barca then i'd back them to do well
[account-removed] 8 months ago
Barca will definitely not win the Champions league this year based on how they played last year. I think that Bayern will win. Also I think that one of the english teams will go pretty far. Arsenal or Chelsea
Jeroen (Barcelona) 8 months ago
"Definitely not"  "Based on how they played last year"    Looks like you're a real expert, huh?
I'm just trying to visualize you with personality. Just because your a pro+ does not make you right, and just because your a Barcelona fan does not make you right either. We will see whose right
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 8 months ago
It's still not a really good base for an argument though, Bayern are really strong and will probably win it again, but the champions league has never had a back to back winner in it's current format.... Correct me if I'm wrong.

So how they did last year doesn't really matter, they might have flopped slightly in the champions league but the are due a good one, the quality they have in their squad means you will never be able to count them out, same as Madrid, on their day they could take down Bayern as could a number of teams in the champions league.

Last year Bayern beaten at home by Arsenal, this year beaten at home by City from 2-0 up as well might I add, there is frailties there to be exposed all it takes it for a team to be at the top of their game and Bayern to have an off day, it can and does happen
Yes, I do think that you are right about the last year part but Real Madrid one the champions league back to back 5 times in a row
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Athletico, City, Bayern depending on how the draw works out for the restof the games !  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football