Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Serie A Striker In '09? And Now 2010?
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Definetly milito. Awesome goals in the uefa final and an outstanding record throughout the season
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm going with Pazzini. He was a awesome play this season
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Pazzini is reallly good I must say
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Actually he was awesome. Should do well for the Azzurri too
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Diego Milito or Antonio Di Natale nobody else comes close
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Its diego milito for me, I wouldnt mind him at man utd, he works very hard
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
He's priceless.... I think he is great.... Brilliant player
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
It was once said by Marinho that Diego Milito was "born offside"    Great Finisher
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
With the season drawing to a close, who among the Serie A clubs do you think is the best this season?

For me, its tempting to say Milito of Inter, but I rather go for my own kind.
And who else but Ronaldinho! He has rekindled his past glory with this year's (quite)consistent performance at top level, performing with absolute classy through ball and enjoying his football under Leonardo tutelage.

Who else?
I'll anytime pick Diego Milito, he makes goals absolutely out of nothing, and also feeds his team mates. As I'm biased, I'll pick Di Natale, for his non-stop goal scoring ability.
Ronaldinho is more a midfielder than a forward, so I can't pick him.
Luca Toni, Miccoli and Pazzini aren't bad either
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
No, Ronnie doesn't really help out in the Midfield chores.... So he must be a forward...
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Ronnie spent most of his time as a striker but at Inter played most of his games as an attacking midfielder, recently he goes up to forward when he feels like it
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
This isn't even close.... Right now it has to be Di Natale.... But none of them are as talented as Totti.... Who can score any way you can think of at any time. No limit to his talent for finding the net.... And very quick in his decision making too. He also is one of the most accurate strikers in footy history. If he had not been injured this year.... This thread would not exist.... It would be too obvious. Pato must get some serious love here too...
LeftHeadKick (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Pato has the most talent out of the strikers in Serie A. He's already shown us several goals that take top skill and he scores every way he can. Not to mention he shoots like a classic defensive player with a missile from distance
Qiang (Kelantan) 4 years ago
Cassano
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Pato
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I think in 2009 all year Pato was the best striker.... Until the summer of 2009 Ibrahimovic was the best but he left so the winner in my opinion is Alexandre Pato
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Totti withought a doubt. When he was injured the team lacked a lot of passion. When he came back to full fitness he scored a hat-trick straight a way
Haha yes-Totti is the real definition for 'talisman'
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
For me it`s Di Natale.He is a star at Udinese and alhtough Quagliarella he managed to keep on going and score goals for Udinese.
Although he is 32 years old and has only height 170 cm and weight 70 kg he does great at penetrating the defence.

Seria A top scorers
A. Di Natale 11
D. Milito 10
F. Totti 9
M. Hamsik 8
G. Pazzini 8

ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yeah he is great.... Quite inconsistent though. I think the main reason for that is because he plays for a mediocre side. If he played for a bigger team, he would score more often...
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Cassano is hell of a striker, he is a striker but is top of the assist board, and he scores goals too.

I'm sure if Amauri were to perform well he would be the best, but his performance is crap at the moment. He is just a complete striker, pacy, tall, a good header-er, good with his feet too
Cassano is awesome, but if you are to add Cassano, then I must add Ronaldinho!
I didn't know what the hell happened to Amauri!He was such a superb striker last season for Juve, now he doesn't look like Amauri at all!
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Deffinatly Pato for me, he is going to be such a good player as he gets more experienced.

When he was 16 :

Kick4Life - changing lives through football