Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Hat-trick Of All-Time?
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 2 years ago
For anyone who hasn't seen Suarez's hat-trick from the weekend I'll recount it for you (Not that I can do justice)- 1) Through ball from Gerrard to Suarez whom takes it into his stride before finishing beautifully into the top corner 2) After doing all the work down the flank he drifts inside and smashes the ball low and hard into the bottom corner from an almost impossible angle. 3) Wins the ball slightly in Norwich's half, spots goalie off his line and then hits a delightful long-range chip from about 50 yards fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Beckham's 20 odd years ago.
Each goals was of the highest quality and ultimately show his class, and whether you like him as a person, you can't deny his class as a player. I would still put it slightly behind Rivaldo with this not only mesmerizing effort but also important one
but it I definatly up there with the best hatty's of all time
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Suarez's was a great hat-trick and the goal to finish it off was top drawer, but all 3 goals were aided by mistakes from Norwich players which for me takes a tiny tiny bit of the shine off it.

But for drive and determination it gets 10/10 and his 3rd goal was one of the best ways to round off a hat-trick I have seen!
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 2 years ago
Rivaldo vs Valencia >>>>>>> Goalkeeping Chipmunk

Kick4Life - changing lives through football