Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Battle Royal 2012
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We have been having a long discussion about who is the greatest player and have always created a space in heart for either lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo. SO, This is a small survey created in order to find out which of these player has the higheset no of fans.

Please choose random no. S to make the counting process easy for example if the first person who favors messi puts 1 for Messi then the second person should put 2, third person 3 and so on.... Likewise if the first person favoring ronaldo has put 1 then the second person should put 2, third person 3 and so on....

I welcome all the football fans and urge them to participate and show their support to their favorite player lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo.

So fans get ready and let the battle royal begin....
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Your instructions aren't very good
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
No idea what this is about but it seems to me that we are to pick one of our favorite active footballer. Well then I will pick:

Mario Balotelli

(How this makes an intelligent football debate is beyond me though)
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I thought we were going to splatter trolls with a hatchet.    This is hardly a game, just a poll.  Mario Balotelli 2
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah instructions are unclear, but I'm just going to say my favorite player with complete bias and such:    Kaká      1
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Emile Heskey 1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football