Forums / The Guardian - Footy News Discussion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United's Gary Neville Faces FA Investigation Over Gesture
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think he's the kind of player that make United fans think he's some kind of loyal passionate hero, whereas everyone else that sees him thinks he's a rat faced, obnoxious, has-been with absolutely no class or respect for anyone but himself. I can't stand to look at him, that's how much I dislike him
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I could'nt disagree more ant, coming from a liverpool fan I can accept your opinion, but.... Rat faced, obnoxious, is a bit petty, try knocking the guys record, outstanding.
Utd fans could say the same about gerrard or carragher, who are supposedly liverpool through and through, yeah right gerrard has already wanted away once, and if the top fours not for liverpool this season>>>hes gone, and torres.
It might be something to do with the.... We hate scousers rant, or is sorry
We don't think he's a loyal passionate hero? .... He is, a legend at utd
And legends at utd are not flavour of the month at anfield. So we expect no less.
As for garys one finger salute at tevez, it was a reaction to tevez mouthpiece gesture, and cupping his ears, he should be trailed over the coals as well.

Can't wait to get tevez back to old trafford, he's gonna' get pelters.... Lol

Gary neville is a red he 8's scousers.... Core of problem
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You Tell him Tony, but Really. Neville shouldn't have let anger get the better of him, Tevez made a fool of himself by coming over and celebrating at Their Bench. That's one of the reasons they let him go - his attitude and anger issues.

Nev is Loyal and an intense player through and through out. And mostly a classy guy (an intense man) but a good one, so you can hardly call him Rat Faced and obnoxious
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Fair play to him, whats a middle finger anyway in the scheme of things?   - he is rat faced and obnoxious though
SexyAmyMUFC (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Gary Neville was a great player.

But now with age, he seems to be getting more and more of a prat.

Just shut up Gary, please
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think he cannot hold up his angry! He should stop these things!
Ltm017 4 years ago
Can I say this to be fair.... Tevez needs to learn to act a little better, yes old club old feelings but still show it in how you play because you can.

Neville it was uncalled for and should not have did what he did and of all places!Also act better.... Ridiculous really...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football