Forums / The Guardian - Footy News Discussion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Glazer Family Takes £20m In Fees And Loans From Manchester United
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Yep, they are treating it as a personal bank, get them oh. T. F I say, they should never have been in a position to take charge of the club, whoever agreed to that deal must have been on drugs.
To think of the owners we could have had, and we get the three michael fish lookalikes, yep scottie, they're cloning the ba**ards, its worse than you thought.
Looks like your gonna' have to update the blue moon project
Probably not that far from the truth mate, that's the sad part.
The glaziers.... Alias the gloaters.
I want to keep moderating so I will leave it at that.... Lol
We'll never die.... !
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I feel there should be more outrage and comments about this
Your right ant, I can't believe no ones posting here, some utd fans.  They are probably talking about it in man utd chat,
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Has there been any talk of United being sold to rich Saudis? The sooner we ditch the likes of the Glazers and Hicks/Gilette the better. Then again, why would Glazers leave? They are milking every penny out of the club for their own greedy gain
I want to know who the hell overseen these deals at both clubs, and thought they were a good idea? They must have been told these guys were going to borrow money to purchase both clubs.
Why was it not nipped in the bud then?
Surely man utd and liverpool, who are both massive in the far east can attract even richer guys than chelsea and city have.
I think someone has been given backhanders for agreeing terms with these fly by night yanks.
It's time united fans started an uprising.... Mutiny on deck? Cor wouldn't that be a turn up
Scottie {wolfie} smith.... Power to the people....  Loved that show
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is still ongoing, and the cost of the Glazers at United so far is currently at half a billion

Liverpool kicked out their deadbeat owners, why won't United?
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too bad almost nobody looks at this forum, we should move this to the Terrace to get more conversation going
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No doubt I'd be told to shut up by the vocal majority

Kick4Life - changing lives through football