Forums / Switzerland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Switzerland V Italy, Jun 5
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What's up guys?
Great match!
I was actually at it, as I live in the area. You can even see me at 1:35.
Anyways, Italy played well considering the players on the field. There were a lot of nice actions, but I want to underline how amazing the Italian crowd really is.
Forza Azzuri
Italy honestly played well
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Did you meant to say Italian chicks.... Lolzz
No, I'm obviously very small, but I'm waving a flag, so its just cool to know that you can see yourself
[account-removed] 4 years ago
So wave your flag  Wave your flag wave your flag  When get older i'll be stronger they'll call freedom just like a waving flag...
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Lovely goal from the swiss, but the equaliser was a brave effort putting his head in where it hurts.
Both teams need big improvement before the start of the big one, a confidence booster
The world champions lost again but like I always say - do never trust italians "crocodile tears" or: from italy not even pasta
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not much better from italy.... Their media will be all over these past few performances like a pack of hyenas
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Yea, but last friendly for italy in 2006 was 1-1 draw -. - and everyone said we looked poor and need to step it up. We even tied with your beloved united states in the group stage, and still win the cup, with the same coach btw
Kasaki (Juventus) 4 years ago
Italy needs to step it up
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great match from both side !
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Don't underestimate Swiss team
Switzerland 0-1 costa rica    That's all I have to say
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I'll take it. Not the best players on field but they played well.... Italy always starts slow. No Problemo
IVANCE (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah I wouldnt underestimate the italians or the french for that matter. These teams know how to win important games and have been very keen to do so in the past world cups
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Fantastic goal by gökhan, love this guy. Hope valon is not injured to badly, he is very important for switzerland. I think switzerland will do quiet well in south africa and italy will do well for sure. Hopp schwiz forza italia
RedNev10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I thought the Swiss played well, they look much better than they did in the last World Cup and Euros.
Italy on the other hand just don't look ready for the World Cup this time round
Brainsare (Juventus) 4 years ago
Against Mexico I brushed off Italy's defensive struggles as they didn't have Chiellini on the pitch, nor had they recovered from their recent high altitude training. But now.... This is very scary, Italy!
Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Italy has a big problem to solve
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 4 years ago
Hey We are not dazzling, yes but we never do!I did read somethin`very interesting, that we had the same score of 1-1 against switzerland before the`82 and`06 world cups. We did pretty good then, forza azzurri, vai quagliagol!
Kyjojoel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol dude. It is not the same players this year. Wake up
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Italy need to step a little to defence their title
Well in that respect, they were playing with Bochetti and Maggio in defence.... Cannavaro wasn't playing, and the right back problem still needs to be solved, but it sure as hell won't be him.... Anyways, I don't know, they definetley aren't as strong as they were a while back, but they still have potential. Besides, they tied Switzerland in '82 and in '06 just before the cup, which are both years they won.... SO!
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow that's very interesting statistic
That's a joke statistic, did you guys also lose to mexico too lose years?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football