Forums / Switzerland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Switzerland V Germany, May 26
Gireaux (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Here's hoping we will turn up with a well-prepared team in two weeks
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah show us shurles goal 10 fukin times.  Longer highlights looks like its worth checkin out?
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Derdiyok is underrated  
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sadly, just like all other swiss players...
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Schurrle's goal was good!  And Inler's assist was.... Well totally lethal! -___-  Thank god nobody's injured
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Derdiyok is a beast
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
This game was embarrassing, yet it should not be overrated.

Fact is this was a game to "experiment" and that's exactly what Löw did. He substituted 6 times (whereas switzterland was with the best team pretty much all game) and he started players where he still needed to see if they're good enough. (most weren't - poor goalie lol)

Being a Dortmund fan it hurts me to admit that there is just no space in this team for Schmelzer who was late on the first two goals. Furthermore, Mertesacker is not ready yet and shouldn't play imho.

Only good part of the game was Reus who showed promising stuff
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Alter du bist blind
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really weird and surprised! Teams in group be either lost or drew in this week pre-euro game: Germany conceded 5 goals, Netherlands (with their first team playing) lost to Bulgaria (a team at bottom of the table), Portugal goalless draw with Macedonia
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Denmark to Brazil
Footytuber88 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
A test, nothing more! Happy to see Hitzfeld's Swiss playing such a nice ball!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Switzerland is a good team with good players and should be proud of there victory over the Germans, remember Switzerland did what Germany couldn't do in the 2010 WC, the Swiss beat Spain, unfortunately they won't play in the Euros but looking forward for this team to play in the Olympics...
True and me too
My pick for European championship its going to be either France or Italy two of the most underrated teams going into the tourney but their past history in the championship are successful
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But germany is more successful since you seem to be bringing in history
MikeCOYS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Holland and France to win. Spain and England to make it to the quarter finals
Germany will choke as usual, no way they're beating Italy, France or Spain, German is just too hype up in this tourney for me, thank goodness they got humble by the Swiss.... Say what you want about the swiss, Germany got whop pretty good by a wonderful team who had the better plays and most position in the game...
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What kind of defence was germany playing wityh
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Klokette
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ok that was the first and the last time we played in green
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Standard useless defence of test games
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Germany is a tournament team, and this isn't their starting team anyway. I wouldn't read too much into the result
Excuses...
Cloudkicker (Bayern München) 2 years ago
But that's just a fact -- it wasn't there A team. Germany's defence was as porous as Swiss cheese
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha ^ the irony.... Swiss cheese
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
@Reddevil, that is not ironic. There is nothing ironic with swiss cheese being swiss cheese. I think that is called a pun...
Nozification (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Horrible defending from germany

Kick4Life - changing lives through football