Forums / Switzerland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Switzerland Chat
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Come on Swiss. Beat the Greeks! Would be great to see Switzerland win the table and advance to the WC
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
We go to south africa, yessssssssssssssssssssss. Beautiful, switzerland fought till the end and we got what we needed. Not a very attractive game, but hey a lot of pressure and we were unlucky a few times. Should also have gotten a penalty (didn't look like it but after five replays from different angles it was quiet clear). Well deserved, as we played much better than israel tonight, and we are on top of the group where we belong. Hopp schwiz. And we only gonna' get better and better and with a full strength team we will do very good again like in germany. Again not a very good game but I am impressed and very happy about senderos. Respect my man. Just be a bit patient and the right club will come for you but get out of arsenal and probably england all together. Otherwise I was very happy with the team all together. Thanks boys
Hopp schwiz hopp schwiz hopp schwiz
SwissBluenose (Rangers) 4 years ago
Talking about Senderos.... It looks like he will sign with Celtic. This is a big disappointment for me since I like him a lot but I dislike Celtic even more. At least he will get some match practice even though his soul will be haunted by the devil after playing with celtic
Do you think we can do as good as we did in Germany or even better? It could have been a great thing back than. We could have made history If the guys woudn't fail that bad with the penalty shootout. HOPP schwiiz! Die paella gruppe packemer!
Chelsers (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Let's pray they aren't involved in all this match fixing. That would be frustrating
Chelsers (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Decent draw. I think they'll advance this year
Nimrod (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lollolololololololololololololol  Nice hahahahahah
Michaeal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I second that lolololol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Alleze la Suise Alleze
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Loooooooooooooooool omg I'm upset(Spanish Fan), but congratz switzerland
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Go Schweiz! ☺☻
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 4 years ago
The ref is a shame. He kills the flow of the game. No way this was a red card.  Reminds me of the germany-serbia ref.
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Players called up for Ukraine match.

Goalkeepers: Diego Benaglio (Wolfsburg), Marco Woelfli (Young Boys)

Defenders: Stephan Lichtsteiner (Lazio), Francois Affolter (Young Boys), Johan Djourou (Arsenal), Stephane Grichting (Auxerre), Steve Von Bergen (Cesena), Reto Ziegler (Sampdoria)

Midfielders: Valon Behrami (West Ham), Gelson Fernandes (Chievo), David Degen (Young Boys), Gokhan Inler (Udinese), Pirmin Schwegler (Eintracht Frankfurt), Tranquillo Barnetta (Bayer Leverkusen), Xavier Margairaz (Zurich), Xherdan Shaqiri (FC Basel), Valentin Stocker (FC Basel)

Forwards: Alex Frei (FC Basel), Marco Streller (FC Basel), Hakan Yakin (Lucerne)
Moabit21 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
What a fantastic game, you deserved to win against three lionsYour team will be in few years amazing!
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sg2ym (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hajde Shqipe me nje fitore kunder ketyre Zviceraneve!
Sg2ym (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wow, unbelievable. We lost because people from our own country scored on us. Unbelievable!
Raybastre (AC Milan) 4 months ago
Hop Suisse!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football