Forums / Swansea City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Swansea City, Apr 1
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Swansea were awesome in this game, just a bit unlucky with their chances. Couldve ended 3-3 had the football gods allowed it

But that's footy for ya. It was a very exciting game. Friedel just amazes me at how good he is at that age
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
After Adebayor's second goal Swansea's keeper was like "seriously? You can't push him out of there? " horrible marking in the box!
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lennon has been a big impact for spurs and adebayor is awesome
Acidyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This site is hopeless if it can't even give MOTD highlights for the premier league
Burmanp (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I'm so happy hehehe
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Aahh f**k these highlights where are the good ones...
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Spurs were all over Swansea today, and I reckon the scoreline could've been a whole lot worse for Swansea. All of their tiny defenders were dominated by Adebayor. I think Swansea's only consolation was Sigurdsson's beauty strike, man those shots that bounce like that are terribly hard to stop.

The race for 3rd suddenly got more interesting
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Who do you think will get it?
Bcb797 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
When Spurs wings are flying they are very Bayernesque. I think they can't be stopped in the ELP when in full form
Clepton (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For real their wing play is super dynamic
Now Lennon is back we will pick the form back up, when you have 2 such pacey and skillful wingers like Robben & Ribery, Di Maria & Ronaldo you are going to frighten most defences!
Ixidor16 (Stoke City) 2 years ago
Swansea players are really small. This is how they lost it.... I though swansea played better
They did play well, they just don't really show that in these highlights. They are like a poor mans barca, without being out of order to Swansea
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shouldve playes josh mce...
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bale-lennon back to the old days
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Adebayor has to learn how to celebrate....  Nice win by spurs.... Swansea big respect
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good to see spurs back to winning ways, welcome back lennon, lets do this spurs!
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ade can be such a match winner sometimes. Classy signing along with saha. Spurs deserve champions league place much more than we do this year, truth be told
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A good win for Spurs at home through recent struggle, I was hoping they wouldn't have won this game but they played well and deserved the win from seeing the highlights here, great goal from Van Der Vaart, surprised that's only his 2nd of season or something great goal, Sigurdsson had a sweet goal for Swansea as well, I don't know which one to nominate, and Adebayor showing his tall body infront of net and heading them both strongly in, easy for him to do
VDV has about 9 in the league this season. Dunno where you gotthat stat, but thanks anyway
Kgb112 2 years ago
2nd in 2012
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's all too easy for Ady

Kick4Life - changing lives through football