Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Sunderland, Jan 3
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Well, I have only one thing to say, Martin O'Neil I love you!
Mahel11 (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
That's what happen when beat City, it give you the confidence to score goals like Gardner's goal
Sidvicious (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree.... You can see the confidence oozing out from every team member.... Really good and confident win for sunderland and oh neil
Whippedcream1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Absolutely unreal goal by gardner
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Gardner has been known to score goals like these just like at the last game of the season for Birmingham last season he almost saved them
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fantastic goal from Gardner, and it's great to see Martin O'Neill work wonders for Sunderland, he's really changed the team dynamics
Sidvicious (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I really hope he continues what he's doing.... Great performance from sunderland
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Good for o'neil
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Superb Free Kick from Gardner!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good to see them back, I guess changing a manager can lift a team up!
Zawren (Swansea City) 2 years ago
O'Neil is such a fantastic manager.  Sunderland might be pushing Europe next season, maybe even this season!
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Wow um DO NOT jump the gun because people were saying that for Roy Hodgson.... He had a similiar streak coming in with West Bromwich...
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Your just saying that cause your team can't beat wigan 4-1 away from home
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Same old wigan, hit the post twice, dominate the game and sunderland score 4 with their only 4 shots.

I must admit they were some sick goals though
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That first free kick shouldn't have happened was a strange foul that I don't even think happened, but that strike was fantastic! I mean you see that ball move in the air and smash into net, other goals were nice, and Vaughan smash too great goals Sunderland, atleast you guys got one, but I didn't see your posts must being tough eh?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a win away from Home for Sunderland, great goals, the first free kick really shouldn't have happened it was really not a foul, but what happened after that was fantastic! That Gardner strike was brilliant I mean really was, what a free kick, ball moving in the rain, looked awesome! I love those goals, the other 2 goals after that were nice by Sunderland too, the one rebound header was good to see for that player and sunderland and then the nice pass tap in, and then Vaughan had a smash for himself too what great placement and strike very nice to see for there away fans, good for Wigan to score one at home but tough one for them
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I've watched a lot of football matches where goals come from dodgy decisions, and over every season, teams will get about 3 or 4. Unless your man utd, when you get 50
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Martin O'Neill shows his quality to manage the team. Great performance. 2 wins in a row, one was the top league leading
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow what an incredible game by the looks of it, two absolute stunners! And good offensive play by wigan also, it's such a shame that they seem to lack a little bit of defensive focus. You gotta' feel for Roberto Martinez, he's a fantastic manager, but there's only so much you can do, its up to the players to stay focused. Let's hope they can tighten up in the back, they play some good offensive football. Better than liverpool today at any rate
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good one...
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Amazing FK. Awesome match due to weather conditions

Kick4Life - changing lives through football