Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Norwich City, Feb 1
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
Lol now that's Rare for sunderland but we all see they can only handle it with lower class
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Clearly you know nothing about football, as your comment describes!

Forgot Man City was lower class. Stoke didn't happen. Where are PSG? Where would they be in the English division? Top half? I don't think so! Idiotic
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Easy on him he just started watching the sport
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Since Martin O'Neill arrived at Sunderland, they have won the most points out of ANY team in the EPL. So basically, what you are saying is all teams in the top six are lower class. What a knob
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You must be new here  
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Practically you've shot yourself in the foot here kid. Sunderland are enjoying a great revival from MON, and have shot up from being relegation candidates to Top 10 certainties. They've beaten Manchester City, given Tottenham and Chelsea a scare and won 6 out of 9 since MON came in. Would you call the likes of Man City, Spurs and Chelsea "lower class"?

Go and watch more EPL games before making another silly comment
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done black cats! I enjoy watching sunderland play under o'neil beautiful football!
Plaggz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good to see Campbell back! Had a horrible time dealing with injuries!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What a goal by fraizer fantastic hit
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Anything that are. Taylor, L. Varney, and [C.] Gardner can do, it just turns out that F. Campbell can do it as well!
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea need O'Neal!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sessegnon man!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
But you have fernando THE demolisher torres! Lol
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Sessegnon is not for sale at any price!
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sessegnon is worth more than torres
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Would liked to have seen norwich snatch something here, but campbell and sessegnon were just too good
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sunderland I'm impressed with there team, they got some good classy players like Sessegnon and there not afraid to shoot from distance(I wish Chelsea did that!) But wow Campbell had a brilliant goal! Great Volley, beautiful! Then Sessegnon starts a great play with sweet moves, and then nice play for a cool finish, great for them. And then the 3rd was just a smart shot through traffic at side that deflected in and 3-0 win, and they get a clean shoot, fantastic game for Sunderland, poor one for Norwich
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A great game for Sunderland. What a better way for Campbell to announce himself back in the big time with a superb goal! Sunderland were all over Norwich here easily
Ever since O'Neill took over Sunderland look like a completely different squad. Nice to see Campbell score a goal like that, marks a great comeback and Sessegnon is a pure beast Sunderlands best player this season so far
Gomlee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sessegnon was an absolute steal! Larsson too, his right foot is worth every penny
Sunderland works wonders with very low budgets, great scouting I suppose
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I am honestly quite scared. O'neill has got sunderland playing like absolute monsters
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I know. We weren't matching this form in the beginning of the season. I feel the same way
Glikus (Liverpool) 2 years ago
O'Neill is just a world class manager. Already at Villa he made fantastic work. I hope one day he will try to manage a big club
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope he doesn't.... Unless someday you classify Sunderland to be a big club
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its good to manage a "big club" but why not instead change sunderland into a "big club"? They have passionate fans great players and a brilliant manager if they had a rich investor they would be top 5 under O'Neill. I've been an Aresenal fan my entire life but I admire the way Sunderland are playing right now
IrishMackem (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Any decent links showing proper highlights?!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Not to take anything away from Sunderland who played pretty good, but Norwich were just awful. Horirble defending, no fluency, lackluster passing and no real effort. That's probably the worst Norwich performance I've seen all season. I really hope this is just a one off.

Paul Lambert made some bad decisions for that match. The diamond formation that worked so well last season, really doesn't work for us away in the premier league, every time it's been tried it's failed. Such a shame to lose like that, took us down 2 spots in the table. But again, some good football from Sunderland, their new side looks promising
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Awesome
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Campbell goal contender for goal of the year? Could be, love those long range volleys!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I've always been a fan of Fraizer Campbell. Brilliant player!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football