Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Manchester United, May 13
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's funny that Manchester United finished above Arsenal, yet they probably feel a whole lot more dejected right now!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mate are you really gloating about arsenal's low standards?
FootballSKILLS (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal and liverpool fans always make me laugh - because THEY ARE SO stupid! When we lost the title my friend messages me "liverpool the best" and I was like "WAT THE FUK!?!?! Seriously!"
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Liverpool won the carling cup, remind me what united won this year
Realmanufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A place in the champions league  
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@SoccerISfootbal, Bro, don't call me your mate. Clearly you are American, otherwise 'soccer' would not be in your screen name. All I'm saying is that Arsenal and Manchester United have essentially achieved the same thing this season (with the exception of Arsenal not being dumped out of the champions league by a lowly Swiss team). Arsenal does not have low standards; however, if Manchester United has higher standards wouldn't this season then be an underachievement?
Danny1000 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Here is a link for a better highlight of the season

Madoxen (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh! For the 1st time I love footytube highlight.
Switching between manu & manc game!
Wow! What a way to win, 2 goals in injury time.
Or should I say what a way to lose by goals difference and during injury time.... Until manc scored! ;-P
That must really hurt REAL BAD!
Who to blame but manu themselves.... Never mind, try harder next season.... Oops! There may be no Paul & Giggs ;-p
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
HEY united FANS. Where ARE YOU?! Don't shy away just because we lost ONE season. Yes, it was our worst in a long time but we're young and we'll be back! Remember what happened when Chelsea came in with Abramovich? We lost a few titles here and there but who's been on the top for the past 5 years (minus one season)? Now get back on here and support your club even if we missed out on a title in the final 5 minutes of a season to a club who've spent almost a billion dollars!

This is not the beginning of a new dominance, just the beginning of our new push to get even better. We've done it before, we'll do it again.

But to anyone who says the EPL isn't the best league, please have a look at what happened over this season because there were surprises and rises and falls throughout the table. Great season, unfortunate ending
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree. We can't win 'em all. And it has been a tremendous season thus far. The other clubs may mock us all they want, but take nothing from the fact away that for the past 5 years, we were either 1st (and a fair few points clear) or barely missing out on the title. No club can boast such a feat, even with our "so-called" weakened squad.

I'm proud of this Man United team. I'm proud to be Man United fan, win or lose, rain or shine
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The supposedly ''worst'' United side in 20 years and we still played till the final day of the season. We lost this battle but we will win the war.
Next season we will be back with new signings and more experience for the young boys and get that 20th title.

Ggmu
Bishonashaat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's our worst form not side, if it hasn't been for all these injuries things would've gone different  
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm not saying its the worst side, people keep saying its the worst side in 20 years.
I think this is a great side and we have been really unlucky with injuries and hopefully it will get better next season.

And also we have been in great form this season but we just got careless in the last few games like Everton and Wigan
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My heart is broken. But considering united is damn unlucky this season, back to those days when gary neville had to fill in for center back, without scholes for 1st half of season, key players vidic fleth cleverly anderson jones small rio chicha all took turn getting injured or out for season, I have to say we've done well to hold city till the very last second, 19 points above no. 3, just like fergie said, it's a champions points.

I'm sorry if this offends any heartbroken united fans (we all do anyways), it's not a bad lost actually, with all the injuries we got along the way, we still finish same point as city only to lose out on goal difference. Couldn't ask for more. Don't forget that city's been playing with full squad almost whole season.

Well anyway, congratulations city. *hand shake*. Your money finally paid off. I have to say, football world has really changed to 'money can buy you champion'.

I wonder, what would city be if their key players like kompany, silva, yaya, hart & aguero are injured or out for season along the season? Hmmm
Money don't, the timing was perfect for their title.... All the other teams have been really bad "arsenal, chelsea, totenham, loserpool.... Etc" and we got plenty of injuries also
CHELSEAMKD (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Manure is damn unlucky this season you say? Hahahha that's funny
Funny? With all these injuries you consider united wasn;t unlucky?
Every team goes through injury crises every year, how ever not every team goes through dubious refereeing calls that win them matches like united do. SUCK s**t hahahaha
Matt 93 is a douche. Probably started supporting chelsea when they first won a title. Chelsea, a team that will make the wrong decision and bring in another new manager instead of giving di matteo the chance he clearly deserves. Matt 93 man utd are a greater team than chelsea will ever be and I don't even like them
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gutted but very proud of our lads, they keep the pressure on City til the final day, equal on points and it just goes to show that goals scored really make a difference between winning and losing the title, unfortunately we didn't scored enough goals when it mattered, and our disapointing home record this year really let us down as well, but great effort til the end.
Hopefully Fergie makes some major invesments in our midfield and defence next season and come back even stronger.

@ City vs QPR game: Mate you gotta' be f.... Ken kidding me! 2-1 after 90 to lose 3-2 in extra time! Frekin hell how unluck for QPR I thought you guys at least deserved a draw and so did the Red half of Manchester =P. (Joey Barton you're a Nob Head!)
Ok, this joey barton thing perplexes me. I get that he's a complete jerk for hitting aguero in the back but I didn't really see an elbow (maybe better camera angles will show it) and tevez gave him a shot too right? So isn't tevez a pretty bog jerk for instigating and embellishing?! But anyway, just had to get that out because everyone seems to be focused on the aftermath which is totally understandable because barton was a total douche
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All these arrogant fans.... Win a championship undefeated and come talk to me
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
None of you will ever have that gold trophy.
Yeah you don't remember gettin hammered by an inexperienced youyh side don't you? .... It has been one of united's worst forms and we nearly got this one, that's something arseanal will never be able to do
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We won that gold trophy last year, when was the last time you win it?
FootballSKILLS (Manchester United) 2 years ago
When was the last time you won 19 titles! Next season we will be back for our 20TH title!
Sorry man, didn't mean to talk to you seeing as this is a man utd game.

Either way, many teams have accomplished major feats that are respectable in their own rights like your undefeated season and our treble year.

Plus, I didn't see how our comments are arrogant. So I'm not quite sure what the point of your message is...
Lol liverpool won a more prestigious trophy than united this year LOL
Yoo1954 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Question: How does EPL manage to deliver the trophy to the winning team immediately after the game. Nobody knew until Agero's goal that city would win. Do they have a chopper on stand by in between the Ethiad stadium and the stadium of light or something?
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha, your right
According to the city forum, someone said that the cup is at the game with the current 1st place team (which would've been city) but they must've been out the door with it by 90 minutes with a helicopter ready to head over to Stadium of Light...
Outclassed (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Both teams were from manchester.... So they probably had it somewhere between the two stadiums. 6. 42 KM (or 4 miles) between the two stadiums
There are 2 sets of trophy in both stadiums for standby
Anuj11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A replica would be the easiest option
I read it would be about half way between both games ready to fly by copter to the winner. Citys ground and sunderlands(utd away). Probably 10-20 mins each direction
CHELSEAMKD (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think Man City did deserve to win the title. They played better football all season and I remember them winning 6-1 in one match. Well done City!
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kompany is really a nice guy
Ya, we after that interview he's probably one of three players i'd want on united aguero and silva being the others
Slenderass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Only three Jiffy? You mean you don't think Hart, Yaya Toure, and, if we're purely talking football here, Tevez, would wlk straight into the united starting eleven, as well as the three players you just mentioned? Maybe even Adam Johnson from the city bench is at least as good as anyone on your wing (barring maybe Nani when he's on form). Fact is you have one of maybe the three or four best managers that have ever lived, and that's why you kept pace with them throughout the season because frankly your squad is nowhere near as good as city's. You ought to hope that Ferguson remains sane until he's at least 80 because if he retires while the Glazers are still there, putting very little net spend into the team while everyone else is spending like crazy, you're going to be left behind. But if you get Mourinho to replace you'll be safe for another twenty years
Oh, I think there would be a lot of players that could challenge for a spot on our team from City based on talent. And I actually forgot about those two when I was choosing and I think you're right. When Fergie admitted that he had passed on Hart, I was utterly shocked but of course that's just hindsight. Yaya would walk onto any team I think too. But there others I don't like and wouldn't take based on character (which was the original post about Kompany) like Tevez despite his work rate.

I would argue with you about Adam Johnson knocking out Nani and even Valencia for a spot on the wings. He's definitely a good player but I like our three (if you include Young when he's on his feet). Personal preference I guess.

I've said it before on here but i'll say it again: I dread the day when SAF leaves(I certainly don't see him retiring with the noisy neighbours around so he just might be there till he dies) and I hope it never happens. And I'm glad that you've recognized his value unlike other people on this site who just trash him. So trust me, I do hope that he sticks around and that his replacement will be given the patience that was shown to Fergie as well.

Read your post above to the Chelsea fan and it's good to see someone replying with maturity. And I totally agree with you. We may be rich but we don't have the spending power that Chelsea or City have but we have SAF who's done well with what's been given him. And I do applaud City for giving Mancini the patience to work his players together. I've written off the Chelsea threat recently because of Abramovich's need for results right away which just seems absolutely ridiculous especially when you go through a manager a week. How can any team actually gel if they aren't given enough time to buy into a philosophy?

*edit* after I wrote this, I read an article on the bbc ilustrating why I wouldn't want Tevez on United at all after he was pictured holding up a tombstone that said are. I. P. Fergie. Totally classless
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The EPL can be so exciting and cruel in a short space of time. Congrats City. Well done. We're not going anywhere we'll be back stronger
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Hope to see your shadow
Phoneix (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is the greatest video made of the premierleague,    Shows how amazing the league is
Steviee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It's sad to see they are so close to winning the league and within minutes it's gone. Try again United better luck next season
This comment has been removed.
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Your mother would be so proud. Scum
She probably would be cause you bastards didn't win anything except the community shield LOL
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Show some respect please what's your problem dude you being an ass for every comment. You guys not doing great either just the fa cup but league is the one showing whose more consistent. Now goodluck getting urself kicked in champions league final and let tottenham qualify next season better.

Ouya almost forgot. Chel$ea is powered by sugar daddy like $ity too. So-called "fan$" talk $hit like they forgot what they were lastime before money arrived
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Jealous?! Hug your shield and cry scumbag!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gloryhunting bastards come on here to went. Bet you never even got close to the city of Manchester. Scum
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
19 times? What are you at?
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
JKTan why the hell are you talking about money? If you can't win titles what is the use of having the money in your bank account. (btw UTD is the richest club in the world)
You were beaten 02 times by CITY this season and they are better than you and deserve the title more than any
Slenderass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow, all kinds of house rules getting broken here. Some bell end above shouting loser over and over, loads of illiterate idiots, some sort of offensive comment that has been deleted so I don't even know what it said but most of the replies involve pinging insults back and forth in text speak. The editor of this site needs to get on here, or maybe the house rules don't apply to comments on videos, but only to the blogs. Anyway, I like this site because its debate usually doesn't sound like an array of cider drinking teenagers arguing in textspeak without substance, but only venom. And I get the impression that's what most other people here are all about too. Sort it out lads. Anyway, in the interests of adding to the debate, I'd just like to say to the Chelsea fan above me, it means nothing that United are the "richest club in the world" if the owners do very little to benefit the team with their money. Just because City and Chelsea's billions are technically part of another business, doesn't mean that in reality the two teams aren't way richer than United. I mean, look at the net spend of the three clubs in the last 3 or 4 years. City have done awesome with brilliant signings and management, and more importantly, patience from the board. Chelsea are unlikely to win much again (well, apart from next Saturday! You could easily win that), not because of a lack of quality, but because Abramovic will rarely ever give a manager more than a year in the job (if he was owner of City he would have sacked Mancini last year for having the cheek to finish fourth). That strategy wasn't so bad when he was the only owner with billions, but now city are on the block with money AND patience, and while SAF is still managing United, it is hard to see any other team getting in the top two for a while yet. Without taking anything away from any of Chelsea or City's successes in recent years, as regardless of how the teams were put together they are just a squad of players trying to win, but the fact remains that without having had those billions they would both be nowhere to be seen. Chelsea might have been there or thereabouts once or twice I guess, had Roman not arrived, as you were always around 4th or 5th before he bought you. On the other hand, if SAF had had the spending power of either City or Chelsea in recent years, no one would have come close to United. City have done amazingly well, but the truth is, for SAF to have kept pace with them and finish the season on 89 points despite having a squad that most people agree is some way off the strength of city's, is a remarkable achievement, because the man's a born winner. Give that squad to any other manager in the premier league and there's no way they'd have finished with 89 points with Michael Carrick in the middle and a few 38 year olds. Likewise, if SAF had managed the current Chelsea squad all season, they'd probably have taken city to the wire. Anyway, I hate United and am chuffed to bits they haven't won their twentieth title and hope that they never do, but I have to tell it like it is!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football