Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Manchester City, Jan 1
SimonK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Baby Ji FTW!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
You know, I was thinking to myself yesterday how it's almost like it was planned - pro-wrestling style - how the title race has gone this year. So unpredictable, so many entertaining elements - the supernatural form of both Manchester clubs culminating in the shock 1-6 derby - the drawing in the FA Cup 3rd round - this last-kick-of-the-game winner following the shock 2-3 yesterday on the back of 2 5-0's in a row. The Man Utd injury crisis vs. City's full-strength squad. Hollywood script writers are gonna' be out of a job soon!
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The way this league is going, I certainly wouldn't bet against arsenal winning the league or chelsea finishing in the top 4
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal winning the EPL? Even the Hollywood writers wouldn't get THAT carried away! LOL
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
2-3
Idunhave (Manchester United) 2 years ago
2-3 is not against your team so shut the f**k up. 8-2 against your team remember haha
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
City had a full strengh squad and a starting 11 worth 62m. Too bad mancini doesn't know his tactics.

Sunderland had their tactics spot on along with some luck. Defended brilliantly and counter attacked well. They should have scored a lot earlier imo. Props to martin, what a great manager. Manager for the month is between him and steve kean now!
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Sunderland had 1 first team defender out as-well
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I have never cheered a Sunderland goal like that out loud in my life. Martin oh Neil works miracles wherever he goes. EPL truly is the best league in the world
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agreed
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man what a game! O'Neil is a revalation at Sunderland! When Richards hit the bar, I nearly pissed my pants. Then when Sunderland had that one last shot at a goal, and O'Neil was shouting for everybody to go up, I felt my heart pump, Ji went round Hart and jumped and screamed and I was soo damn happy! Just amazing! Oh. M. Ji.
Let the Ji puns roll in. I got a few morry. Ji-Pers, creepers! Ji-sus what a goal!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Haha, nice ones    Not a pun, but: Remember the name - Dong-Won Ji!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lol.... Well done Sunderland the noisy team deserve it
JoSh33 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Sunderland were lucky, the goal was clearly offside, bad refereeing
LOL.... Cry baby maybe with a hint of excuses? Trust me you would love it if your team could put in that relisince without cheating.... Shocking mother f****r finishing and defending,
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
From the replay it look like offside, but till we add technology to football Refs do make mistake but this season much to many of them but that part of the game no excuse with a team with player like Silva Aguero etc, great calm Counterattack
This comment has been removed.
Gray1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A liverpool fan with an arsenal avatar? You sir, are an idiot. You should plant potatoes on the anfield pitch that way you have something to lift in May, because it certainly won't be any trophies
f*****g idiot.... We are on the rise.... Your going down fuckers!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol what is happening in EPL omJi.... Mancini must be kicking himself...
s**t club.... Although yours rocks.... Do it the right way; and still are better
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You wanna now whats happening to the EPL? Well unlike La Liga, the so called big teams lose to smaller teams sometimes. That might be something new to you, but that's why its the best league in the world
Yeah band-wagoner stfu
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That "LFC"-fan is a Liverpool- and Barca-fan, yet he has a pic of Arshavin (the man who scored 4 in one game at Anfield) scoring the winner against Barca.... IQ much?
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Small team? Sunderland aint no small club my friend
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Parkerm35 What Wilshere91 meant is that nor Sunderland nor Blackburn were not considered favorites to win the games vs 2 top teams in EPL leader table. Also yes Sunderland has a smaller fan base then Man City
MCFTW (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Appears City have used up all their goals in the first part of the season.... Just a shame. Draw was deserving, even a City win was more deserving than Sunderland stealing it late with a clearly offside goal. But hey, you gotta' deal with a little bad luck if you're going to win the title. Thankfully United lost as well, and have considerably more problems than City.... Now they just need to get their minds right for tuesday
Offside goal, smh. What a shame! Ffff ref
Stawrogin 2 years ago
City will get raped by liverpool
Yes they will.... Fuckers!
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol.... If only that could be taken seriously  
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It actually can be taken seriously, they got Gerrard
DzekoToCity (Manchester City) 2 years ago
They have Andy Caroll. Hahaha
TGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Na$ri and clichy, whats good?
A lost for for city shites.... What? My word. I fail to see how this team of yours has improved. With your strongest attack against a Sunderland that parked the bus and you guys lose. Imagine if O'Neil had a attacking team from the start with money, you guys would be moping another 4 - 0 defeat this time. Your owner did you a favor and say thank you City-shites money bags. He said, if I buy my team.... We may hide up your shitty club of yours. Good luck.... Fighting for f*****g undeservin' league.... Poo heads.... Manure we will steal it aggorant bastards twat heads
Volpz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why is your picture of arshavin?
CAUSE your A c**t
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 2 years ago
Given where the linesman was in position and his field of sight, Ji was onside.    Time for two extra linesman? Two per side of the field?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football