Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Manchester City, Dec 26
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City have been so average this season. Maybe they are unable to live up to the tag of being champions. Hard to look at that team and spot their best player so far. Title race is far from over. With United's defence so leaky, many points will be dropped there. Joe Hart is clearly to blame for the goal. He was simply caught out from Johnson's shot. No way should a keeper be beaten there
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Decent game from city, but that is not what we wanted see from champions.... Their talent has to play much better than this.... I think once nasri come back from injury, they ll play like champions....
I think garcia doesn't deserved to be in this team....
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Adam Johnson coming back to haunt his old club, and his reaction was priceless, he couldn't believe that he scored, haha. City had their chances, it was just more that they couldn't convert today. Wonderful win and upset for Sunderland, and I'm sure Man United fans will be cheering too at this stage
Dolballack (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You don't say
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
Happy for Adam Johnson.... Such a talent wasted at City because they were too busy buying foreigners instead of building home-grown players
Bigfan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
CITY SUCK!
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn city was so lucky to get away with one goal.... I can't believe a team can be this lucky...
NavCity (Manchester City) 1 year ago
You funny, did you watch the full game? Man check the dam statistics you dam ass

And it is ok for me as long as our old boy did it.

City's problem is the manager who sold adam and bought Sinclair and and...
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
City can do with a Fernando Torres
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How the hell can man city lose to a bad team?
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 1 year ago
The same way Liverpool do, oh wait Liverpool are a 'bad' team these days, whoops!
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Walked into that one Kain haha
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hart really should've saved that
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well done to Sunderland beating City at home. Great to see for there fans and nice for us Chelsea fans closing gap slowly even if United's up ahead of us both. But Great shot by Johnson scoring against his former team, ya maybe Hart should had it but great goal and glad City lost 3 points
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good win for Sunderland, O'Neill needed it
NorthDawn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Love watching city when they're on form, but Javi Garcia was a waste of a purchase by Mancini. He's slow, got no ball control, and he lacks vision and technique. The amount of times he has stuffed up in defence and midfield for city is amazing
Peppa (Manchester City) 1 year ago
To sell Nigel was a mistake
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
All the City fan's has disappeared.... Lol
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 1 year ago
Its useless to play good in the EPL for Man city if they are not going to get the referee advantage as a mediocre team like Man united gets. Just look at the scoreline, and the statistics of each game if you do not believe. What a disgrace
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yes, because football is all about the stats right? MU are a mediocre team?

Sunderland deserved their win, Mignolet had a great game and City's forwards had a bad game. s**t happens, get over it
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I'm eqally mad with this result as Newcastle United losing to Manchester

Kick4Life - changing lives through football