Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Manchester City, Dec 26
GabeG23 (VfB Stuttgart) 1 year ago
It had to be adam johnson
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh, Adam Johnson has a lovely left foot!
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Shouldn't have let him go...
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think he asked to leave since he wasn't getting much game time
ARod9 (Sevilla) 1 year ago
Adam Johnson is a ghost.... Haunting city
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Just looked at the polls, looks like hundreds of people came here to vote Man City bad...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Including many City fans I'm sure. Out of frustration of course. They want to see their team perform better than this and they are capable of much better
EddieGness (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Woah.... The rubbish percentage is the highest I've ever seen
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Adam Johnson, you come back to haunt your old club ^_^ Well done! The real Manchester had a glorious day
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Real manchester? WTF
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ignore the votes lol, city didn't actually play that badly but sunderland always have their way to stop city aren't they? You can see bodies flying everywhere towards city players whenever they tried to shoot. Great defensive spirit there by sunderland. Though foul should've been called before johnson's goal, but you gotta' give in to sunderland's spirit. They didn't just park the bus entirely whole game but they gave city hard times as well. Bravo sunderland, unlucky city, sweet revenge for adam johnson
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oh wow! A lot of people voted man city rubbish! (including me hehe)! Sunderland deserved this game by a far stretch, lots of missed chances by em, could have easily been 3 nil!
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Vincent Kompany is boss
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did city really played that bad seriously, I don't think sunderland really played that awesome too
NinjaGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
City didn't play that bad. It's just the haters against the Champions
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
City played well to be honest. Sunderland just defended excellently
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Man City didn't play that badly, just that they won't as clinical as they should be with the talent they have at their disposal
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Money*
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't know why people complain about the stupid voting thing. Obviously haters gonna' hate, we all know City didn't play rubbish.
No need to state it, I'm not talking to City fans only, every club, including united fans, complain about the ridiculous thing.
footytube just take it away lol
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Shouldve brought sinclair on to score a goal, after all he was adam johnsons replacement when you bought him?
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Damn, Sunderland is such a tough game. Definetely one of the few games I have to go in thinking we will get at least a draw but there are always suprises...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football