Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Liverpool, Sep 15
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Unlucky for liverpool, really should have won. With some financial backing rodgers will do really well I feel.... But hopefully not next weekend!

And the truth finally comes out. Disgrace it took so long, really feel for the families affected. Must heart-wrenching to not only lose their family but to then have them blamed for their own deaths! Hopefully the truth aids the healing process a great deal
Tomr88 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say its refreshing to see an unbiased comment from a Manchester united fan, and massive respect regards your comments on Hillsborough
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
^ SoccerISfootbal is one of the better members of this site
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
'pool are getting better, be paitent reds fans. Sterling and shelvey impress me more and more every time I see them, add suso, coates and kelly and you have a very bright future ahead of you
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Shelvey was not good today.... As I know him he could do so much better...
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He could afford to improve his finishing, but he has a very bright future
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Welbeck may have gotten 2 yellow cards and sent off if this was the referee in the match between wigan and man utd
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The problems of liverpool run deep, not a manager issue! It's like the players minds are at sea when they are on the pitch lol
They are their own worst enemy!
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Unfortunately I sorta agree with you. The chemistry just isn't there. But I have faith that the system rodgers is trying to implement will come good
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Liverpool certainly deserved the draw, but Titus Bramble had a hand in helping How on earth is such a terrible player still in the big league?
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah(Bramble helped) but Johnson Agger and Skrtel helped Fletcher score that goal at their single efort on goal and on the pitch was one team so we certainly would've deserved a win!
Smema1 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez bloody diver please get ready next week evra is waiting for you
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hahah what about nani and ronaldo they are from same diving school too....

I don't want to start here a debate but every team has a diver and when your own team has a diver you don't go out and start abusing others....

And lol evra is coming to anfield so suarez is waiting for him.... Anyways I don't want to fight over that pathetic hand shakes thing so let us move and just enjoy the rivalry rather then making it all about 2 player shaking or not shaking the hands....
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez never did his reputation any good. He was surrounded by controversy and screams at match officials. Evra is injured, büttner will play the game against Liverpool. Also, this comment section should be about Liverpool vs Sunderland and why such a big club like Liverpool failed to get a win in the starting 4 matches
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Agree with you kryptz....

When you say that we should be discussing more about the game and not the past.... And yeah suarez has to blame himselves about his reputation....

"Liverpool failed to get a win in the starting 4 matches. "

Now I don't want to sound like making excuses but liverpool have been uncertain with their performances with only one reason, we have been in too much of a transition I mean changing the number of manager over the past 2 yrs itself is the example of how desperately we are fighting for some stability. And the only thing that will stabilize liverpool is that manager's stay has to be long enough so that he can implement whatever philosophy he wants to.... So BR has to be given enough time and b4 we even start judging him we have to wait until at least a season or 2.... Cos he is tactically changing liverpool and that we can see how more and more he is utilizing player like shelvey and sterling and I bet if other manager was there he would definitely be saying they are great kid but they still have time b4 they could even start playing where as on the other hand BR knows they are great so straight away he has started playing them he don't want to waste time.... So this is the thing which liverpool have been missing in the manager that are brought in after rafa....

So for time being I think BR is the right man but only time will show how right he is....
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Roflmao.... Didn't welbeck dive a couple of hours ago? Would you also say : "Welbeck bloody diver please get ready next week Skrtel is waiting for you"
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Welbeck you bloody diver, please get ready because Skrtel is waiting for you
I'm quite unbiased when I comment about other teams. What Liverpool lack is someone that can actually hit the target. A good striker. I see Suarez more of a winger or no. 10
And to answer Madhavan's question. Yes, I would be utterly disgusted by Welbeck should he try something like that again
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Welbeck is developing into a really talented young diver.... Learning from the best over at old trafford (nani, young, etc, etc.)
WalaxsteinHD (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I know Liverpool will win their next match with Man Utd. That will be the break. Iam not saying this as an Arsenal Supporter. But Liverpool play good football these days.... With Tiki Tika in it. They just need that finishing touch. And Man Utd have found it hard to win at Anifield- Report say. - Iam just saying-- no bias. Man UTD are also on form btw
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah 4th on the table! If we turn the table around!
But seriously Liverpool havnt been that great but people need to remember we are in transition. Rome wasn't built in a day, Liverpool won't win the title in BR's first year as a LFC manager but 2nd year? Who knows! I can be patient because I am seeing good stuff from Liverpool and I believe we have one of the best youth system in the league. So the future looks bright for LFC. True fans will have faith in the players and the manager, idiots will go for the sacking. YNWA LFC!
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suarez dived.... And that was a clear Yellow.... It was foul play.... I have nothing to say to defend it....

Welbeck Also dived.... I am not saying it to defend Suarez whatsoever.... But just hope atleast SOME man utd fan has the sense to accept it....
Look better there was slight contact and oshea didn't get the ball ref thought was no contact.... So not clear penalty but no yellow imo
I respect honest fans of football too but dosent really care about other fans beside liverpool fans!
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez is a diver and a cheater also a racist, enough said.  
What a wise warrior!
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Raheem sterling.... What a talent he is !
Qrendi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a player rahim sterling !
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Next match will be pretty hard for us
Cheat3 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I don't think so, we always raise our game against man you
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Rahim sterling - next CR7
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nope he's going to be the next raheem sterling.  Don't compare a scoouser with a red devil they don't like that.
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol, a few step overs makes him the next CR7? At best he won't even be Walcott's standard
Cali86 1 year ago
I don't think he'll ever be as good as CR7. But let me tell you he is already better than Walcott ever was or is ever gonna' be...
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Overrated
Overrated by stupid people who want to put pressure on him or to become negligent and media who needs subjects but that's what is character for!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ox > walcott > sterling
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Truth has come out....
Are. I. P 96
23 years later.... J. You. S. T. I. [C.] E.
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool.... Are. I. P.
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Raheem sterling you Little beauty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football