.... Really?
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Yes.... Really
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
=(
Juve170 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bendtner was so offsides
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Because when its comes off the post, the keeper and then the post again, its a pass right?
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol
Nah, he would have had to be offsides when the shot initially took place and I think campbell was their most forward player at that point
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Watch the highlight up till the post-game commentary, he wasn't!.... How about you worry about your goal drought this season than an onside goal!
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Suarez is bad luck
Wildhog1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Kenny dalgliesh hasnt got a clue what team to pick
And still doesn't know what his best team is
Henderson is the worst footballer I have ever seen
Liverpool are going backwards and keep turning corners and end up back where they started
ChipPaper (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I feel as frustrated as you, but I'm placing my blame towards the numerous signings we had that absolutely flopped. Call em out.... Carrol, Henderson, Adams, Downing.... A lotta cash spent for little return. If we bought quality with all those transfer fees over the summer we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Kenny has no clue because some players (see above) don't show up and are dismally low impact as a highlight
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rooney has scored more goals than all your signings put together
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rvp is just 5 goals away from the total no. Of goals liverpool has netted in this season lol
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Mirulmad lol, actually if you take away the own goals Liverpool needed, RVP has scored more than them
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I laughed when the commentator said, "Bendtner, was he gonna' miss from four yards? ". It my not have happened today, but it happens
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Too true! That's one that he could have conceivably bolloxed.  Still scores more than Andy [C.] though
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I spent the whole game wondering whether or not that plastic bag flying around the field for the whole game was going to cause another "red balloon" incident
TwistedArmzz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't know why Liverpool signed Charlie Adams from Blackpool. He seems like he belongs in a Fish and Chip shop topping up vinegar for fun on a Tuesday...
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahha lol
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Henderson sucks.... A lot
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm so glad he snubbed United for L'pool. He had one bomb ass game when Sunderland beat Chelsea 3-0 and that was it
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Amen
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I still can't believe Liverpool bought Henderson for double what Arsenal paid for Arteta oh. Oh
Henderson sucks *at right wing.... A lot
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I don't think he's good either and it certainly doesn't help that he's playing an unfamiliar position
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Henderson played Mr. Invisible once again. Adam's touch was awful. Suarez is getting on my nerves with his constant bitching. And Kenny.... Seriously? I hope that someone talks some sense into the man, his tactics for the last couple of games have been completely wrong
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres would have missed that haha
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Can anyone explain to me why the hell we can't score? We always dominate our opposition, we have probably created more chances then any other team in the league and yet our conversion rate is S**t! Its really really frustrating!
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Simple, this is a mid-table team.    I said team, not club. You buy too many mid-table players and this is what happens.
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really not Liverpool's day sadly. It wasn't a great performance by the Reds today, with only really a few chances, the main one being the last one missed by both Carroll and Kuyt. Sunderland's goal was really lucky, bouncing off the post, then Reina's head and then back into play, but it was well poached by Bendtner all the same.

And why the heck did we play a 4-3-3 formation today? Didn't Kenny learn from that mistake against Fulham? Seriously, that tactical formation does not work with the current Liverpool side! For those of you whining that Henderson is useless and a waste of money, the real reason as to why is that he's not suited on the RW, he's more suited in the CM with Stevie G, that's where he really shines. So Hendo doesn't suck, he's just not being played in the right position for the better part of the time. Adam though.... He's freaking terrible, and honestly should be offloaded in the next transfer window to be honest. There's no need for him in the side
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Watching a Liverpool game is like watching an blind man hammer a nail
LOL!.... But on a serious note.... That's painfully true...
Longjohn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Liverpool should swap Suarez with Torres and then both team will be happy.... (^_^)...
Why.... Would both teams be happy.... Downing for torres maybe?
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Honestabe - Not in a million years
Lol worth a shot!
Fernando9torres (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL no thx, we don't want a racist in our team, torres stays as chelseas no. 9 and drogba will leave
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And then Chelsea doesn't score^
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez will get hammered by the huge.... You know who at Chelsea
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL honestabe you would actually compare downing to torres? Torres is in a bad patch of form but is still twice the player downing will ever be
Ctoney (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool why must you bring pain to my heart ;(We were doing so well D:
VanChika (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Buahahaha!.... And we were doing horribly, I still ve flashbacks of 8-2.... Still brings me joy knowing y'all re still walking alone in. Just like the spurs scums
Well with the millions of liverpool fans that are still supporting the club even though we're in a transitional state and playing poorly, I don't really feel like I'm walking alone.... But with millions of other people.... So not really alone.... At all.... YNWA!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football