Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Chelsea, Dec 8
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We don't want to dislike Fernando Torres but we want to watch him score like this forever.... Hopefully we get back on track...
Rafael (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can Torres ONLY perform under Benitez?
Pball19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He got the golden boot for spain under del bosque soo...
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Without romeu chelsea is not comfortable with the ball.... He knows when to win balls and attack with the ball.... The moment he left, the game was empty.... We need him badly and I hope he remain in chelsea.... To me is the best player in premiership...
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oops, I meant to hit reply and hit like by mistake. Why Romeu? He's barely played this season, and the few games he's had have been very poor. His passing is shaky, and other than against Nordsjaelland, he's been our worst player. So I'm not sure where you're getting this from, you must be a massive fan. Personally I'm wondering how he can get a game where we have the likes of Josh on loan
Bobrijal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I liked this on purpose btw
Feedingthefoot (Liverpool) 1 year ago
"to me is the best player in premiership.... "

WTF Romeu has played 5 out of 16 EPL games and hasnt created anything during those 5 games

This lad was clearly referring to Barcelona be team when he said premiership

We have not loss any game romeu played under benitez.... He's compose and very good to connect attack...
Are you kidding me? Oscar is so much better than romeu its mental
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Oscar is attacking mid, Romeu is defensive mid. Why not compare Pedr Cech to Torres next?
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
A good defensive midfielder is important - not specifically Romeu. I think you bring him up because other than Mikel he's the only other guy we've played there
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Benitez is a great coach. He will do a good job at chelsea, and witha little bit of luck he will win some silverware for chelsea. At least Torres took a pen. And he took it very well! Well done Chelsea...
THE MONSTER IS AWAKEN!
I luv this.... Time to destroy torres
AWanderer (Jorge Wilstermann) 1 year ago
Oh, the difference a comma makes
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You people clearly have not seen adam johnson's goal, for it was far better than torres' first goal, and yet torres goal has more goa of the week votes
You're incredible wrong.... The way torres's goal came about it was far better. The inch perfect cross from hazard and unique volley with the bottom of his boot was a great finish. Johnson's was a nice goal but I think cech should of saved it
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I wouldn't say he's wrong since everyone has their own opinions, but I agree with everything else you said
Any chelsea fan that does not like this present chelsea team is regarded as anti chelsea to me.... This is a perfect team.... Watch out
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Where is the goal from Johnson?
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree
Kaosman (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The second half highlights are missing in this video. Johnson's goal was scored in the second half
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Could this be the reawakening of Fernando Torres?
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Instead of that annoying music you should've posted the rest of the goals
Don't bee mad braa  Ozil scored twice today      Today IS A GOOD DAY MY MAN !
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
A solid and good win by Chelsea on the back of their last champions league game. Good to see Torres finding the back of the net again with another brace, but it's too early to say whether Torres is back - we've all been disappointed before...
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why would you want Torres to be back on form. Liverpool supporter or not?
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Torres getting confidance back, he should start taking more pens
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Torres is getting his form back
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Torres still owes a lot to Chelsea, but 4 goals in 3 days aint bad. It'll be a good confidence boost for sure
Darkplanner (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Greatchelsea (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Thanks mate...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football