Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Squillaci+Djourou in the middle, what can go wrong? Another trophyless season. Won't be surprised if RVP wanted to leave when those muppets are in his team.

Kroenke and the board are doing nothing to support Arsene. They only care about a 'sustainable business model'. Bring in Usmanov, bring back David Dein
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I second that
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I cannot agree with you more
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Welcome to Barca, RVP. You will make Arsenal proud with us
Hands off
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He can join his fellow Arsenal-man, Fabregas, and make Arsenal proud. If Arsenal don't start producing then I'm afraid they'll have no choice but to sell him. I just hope they don't sell him to a wrong team.

Thank you
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whether its Barca or Madrid or City, RVP is leaving this summer for sure. The performance today was garbage. Arsenal couldn't even manage a few decent shots on target. And I have no idea why Djourou is allowed anywhere close to a football field?
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate to say it but a player of RVP quality deserves AT least 180k pounds a week. Adebayor gets 170k, and RVP is significantly better than him. Therefore unless Arsenal offer between 190 - 200 he will leave. There are definitely some teams that are willing to pay him that much if not more.

Either way, Arsenal has a track record of not spending so we should just start saying our goodbyes now. Good luck at Barca RVP!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP should just leave.... I would if I was him.... He would be top notch in Barca and then they can get rid of that over rated Sanchez
IrishMackem (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Nobody deserves 200 grand a week. Not even God. Get a f*****g grip. I love the way that Sunderland players make minuscule money compared to big club players in England and Spain but still go out and perform like they have been doing the last 15 games and get results off bigger teams. 200 grand a week. That is insanity and is exactly whats wrong with this beautiful game today and the world in general. Pure greed
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sunderland inot that good team. Its martin oneil that's makin you guys look good
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal's season finishes earlier every year, ­ pretty soon it will be over before it's begun
Luminousstars (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't decide if wengers not sufficient enough to bring silverware or if the pieces he can play with just arent good enough.... You can only go so far with players like Squillaci, Djourou in the middle, relying on 18 year olds, and a midfield clearly lacking creativity
I truly believe that the goals of Arsenal Football club are not to win titles. It is to:
#1 make the champions league
#2 buy talented youth players and development them and sell them at top dollar.
#3 charge their fans the highest ticket prices in the country to watch a match.

It is frustrating being an Arsenal fan right now
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If arsenal don't do something quick its just going to get worse
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal or Chelsea, AVB or Arsene
Haji (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The worst Arsenal team I have ever experienced!.... This team is something else.... Horrible!
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Don't underestimate Sunderland. Enjoy watching Ronaldo in a babushka this week
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bolton huh? Nice your probably the only bolton supporter in footytube
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Npo1996, you can tell that Mt1234 is NOT a glory hunter unlike others and this deserves a lot of respect
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He should have said, "Enjoy watching Ronaldo in the Champions League"
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Arsenal went to milan 4-Nothing and came down-2 sunderland for nothing as well.... Lol just trying to be little creative hope you all like it...
Stop stealing other people's jokes! Idiot!
Common tell me whose joke was it.... Can you just paste the link.... I gonna' f**k my self if it is true and for your kind information I only wrote this on wednesday after milan games.... Assshole may be your brain is dead after seeing your team lose again and again and again.... I completely understand that loser...
Tentacles89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@PeterGriffin you wrote it after the milan game? That's impressive, you knew we were gonna' lose 2-0 to sunderland before it happened? Good job, next time I want to put a bet on I'm coming to you
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea reminds me of Portsmouth at their decline. But I guess Chelsea fans will console theirself with Arsenal's misfortune.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on Arsenal, this season has been more of mental blows than physical defeat.

Respect the players? Chelsea players are just old fools especially Torres. I'm now 100% done believing Torres will still make a difference
You what?
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm done hoping Torres will make a difference
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm done with this team
Yep, they are frustrating. Our season has finished anyways
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You arent an Arsenal fan. You a Glory hunter. My team fell out of the champions league the FA Cup and the Carling Cup. You have no excuse man
Styka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really? Go buy barca jerseys then
Ollo7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey, F*ck you nutcracker...
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@nutcracker, go support man city, real madrid, man united or barcelona you dirty dirty glory hunter. You don't deserve to be associated with REAL Arsenal fans anyway
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol.... And to think all of your responses to ''Nutcracker'' could all be wrong seeing how there's this one possibility where what he meant by ''team'' is ''this season squad''.

Clearly Arsenal's squad this season has had some serious problem with some of their performances and it looks like they won't manage much this season. Giving up on this *actual ''team'' hoping for a better comeback comes next season isn't something to be taken the way you guys took it -- and that's in the case he didn't mean it the way you took it. Lol
What a performance from Sunderland. Aresnal were bullied off the pitch. Every player in a Sunderland shirt burst their heart running for each other today in that game. Very proud
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Aye. You could see it in the way you fought for every step on the Arsenal own goal. You put all your might (and some Arsenal players!) to get it in the net. Congrats!
Thanks mate, appreciate it
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal need to beat Spurs or I will kill someone
Lol we are going to get ruined by Tottenham
Hahaha, you better sharpen your knives.... Our current squad doesn't stand a chance
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I got a link for a tech 9 lol
Well I guess you're gonna' end up in prison then. Could you make sure it's a Spurs player or fan at least?
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Try not to end up in broadmoor farm prison.
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Keep dreaming lol  
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
See ya in the news
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Another season, another load of disappointed Arsenal fans, once again going trophy less. Arsenal do have the players on paper to go for trophies, but they just seem to fold when it counts.

Why does Wegner seem to like playing Djourou? He is a terrible player who surrenders possession so easily. And it's often going to be natural to concede goals when Flappyhandski is between the sticks. Richardon's goal was fantastic, and the Ox will feel embarrassed by the comical way that his OG came about. Sunderland were in full control and desired the win more than Arsenal
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Flappyhandski.... Classic, lmfao
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I would still put all my money on Arsenal finishing above Liverpool, it has been how many years now since the reds finished in the top 4?
Arsenalgoonerrr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Worst arsenal team in years, no chemistry or passion.... What the hell has happened to this team!
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 2 years ago
Lol its simple, you got sucked dry of your best assets by the trading market with in the last 2 or 3 years loooolz!
My god, can we get some optimism here. I understand it can be disheartening sometimes, I've been a gooner for longer than I can remember, but seriously, when the team needs support more than ever is when all of the fans implode. Can we not worry about Wenger, the drought, or what @#$@#%@% Fabregas is doing. Honestly, things are going to turn around, we KNOW it, until then, show your support or get to another club because we don't need it. As for the Tottenham game, it isn't the end of the world if we lose. 4th position is always changing and if we give 3 points to spurs at least they're that much closer to passing United, which is the real objective since we're out of the title race

Kick4Life - changing lives through football