Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 11
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sunderland defended well. I hope that goal gives Ramsey confidence because he hasn't played well recently but when he does, he is a fantastic player.

Thierry Henry - The King. 229 goals. Legend
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This week no one will have any complaints on Henry's goal being the goal of the week!
HenryLegend (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thierry! What a way for the king to go out. Gooner4life
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
That was a fantastic win. Congrats Arsenal Fans. My team helped you guys this week as well. I hope you can keep your position in the top 4 this season. It would be sad not to see you in the champions league next year. Also nice seeing other people score not just RVP. He needs a rest from scoring sometimes. Cheers
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I love Arsenal, but hats off to Everton for doing their part in helping us out! Props!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Everton is a proper football club!
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope your buy back Stev Pienaar. Spurs is killing his talent
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Hudzai Dude if I am not wrong I saw Pienaar played Everton side on yesterday
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gan3o, Pienaar is on loan at Everton
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So sad he can't stay longer
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 2 years ago
True legend...
Tuesdayninja (Arsenal) 2 years ago
YES GET IN!
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh do any arsenal fans know if theres some truth to Sturridge coming to arsenal next season? That would be awesome
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Absolute BS.... AVB wud never let him go
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually.... Avb has no real say. Sturridge rarely starts and arsenal love them young players. Ox sturrdige walcott I kinda see it happening
There is a VERY real possibility of the Sturridge move happens, especially if RVP doesn't sign this summer, which is highly possible. I would not be surprise to see a RVP move to Barca, followed by a Sturridge move to Arsenal
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I highly doubt it. Sturridge isn't built enough to play as a lone striker, and Arsenal are reportedly going to bid for Podolski again in the summer. Besides, you are all assuming RVP leaves....

I think Robin will stay, he has already rubbished rumours linking him with a move to Spain, and in previous articles has hinted that he would like to stay by constantly emphasising how important Arsenal are to him as well as mentioning things like the fact that they recently bought a house and his kids enjoy growing up in london.
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ox, Sturridge, Walcott for arsenal? Lol not happening maybe for England
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a legend henry!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Beckham I get it. Why Henry had to leave Europe?
Arshavin4Life (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a ball by Arshavin, he's unstoppable when he's on form lets hope this continues
He hasnt been on form since he got signed cept his quad against liverfool. Good ball none the less
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Danny, that is not true at all. Arshavin played well when he first came. He was also decent last season (check his numbers) and had a couple good games on the trot this season when clowns decided to boo him.

He needs confidence but he is a good player.

Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow rutube sux
Blazeofglory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The worst...
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 2 years ago
Better than nothing
Juan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thierry Henry needs to stay with Arsenal, he just inspires them
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Poor Mertesacker looks like a bad injury pickup, but hats off to McClean that was a fantastic strike. Arshavin played well for the time he was on, cross was sumptious, and the legend leaves his mark. Great start to my Saturday
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree, Mertesacker looked to either have torn his Achilles or torn his calf. I guess we'll find out but he crumpled in a very worrying way
He was grabbing his shin. Might be a knee injury. We are already fragile in the back. Dammit
@baller, I guess after the interview, Arsene said Mertesacker felt like he got shot in the ankle. I've had problems with my achilles, read up on it, and one of the signs of a blown achilles is the feeling of "getting shot or kicked in the back of the leg"
He's going to be out for the rest of the season I think
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was the pitch that caused it.... Disgusting! Looked like a farmer's field!
When Arshavin came on, I had a strong feeling that something was going to happen. He has better technique than Walcott, but he doesn't have the pace to always get open. It was the perfect substitution! It works really well to have Walcott and Ox terrorisizing the opposition by making great runs down the flanks and get their defenders tired and then have the superiour technique of Henry and Arshavin to come on late to take advantage of it!

What A GAME!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football