Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland Chat
Oweniit (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What is happening with Cattermore? Has he recovered?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think k. Jones was sold right? Do you think it will affect darren bent? He might be an option for me
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
Sunderland, this is what you get for hiring Bramble....

Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Lol omg were doomed
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
First game of the season, Bent already has a yellow card. Somethings never change
Well come to sunderland Wellbeck, do us a favour and score some goals  
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
2 words: Titus Shambles
Agreed
Bordeaux striker Fernando Cavenaghi admits he would consider a move to Sunderland if they make a bid.

The 26-year-old Argentina international has a year remaining on his contract with the French outfit, who he joined from Spartak Moscow in a £6million switch back in 2007.

L'Equipe has reported the Black Cats have asked for information regarding the striker, who admits he would consider a move to the Stadium of Light.
Emmm yeah ok thanks for that!
He's gone somewhere else.... Fail  Mallorca to be exact
That's ok we getting some one better Asamoah Gyan nice!
Like I said we getting someone better
Well deserved win to sunderland, unlucky man city
Well deserved draw to man city, lucky sunderland
NavDice (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Played them off the park 2nd half numb nuts. Unlike you lot who get roughed up about by Wolves and crumble F. T. M see you next month see whos the top team in the north east
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Have you ever seen a mackem in milan? ...
Your not a big club anymore. When was your last major trophy win if you want to discuss the past?
Lol how can you get a well deserved draw to man city, you know both teams get 1 point each in a draw right, a draw doesn't favour either team. Lol I agree NavDice we are starting to gel as a team and I think when we play the scum we will kick their rear end. Easy 6 points
Last trophy win, Intertoto cup which is in europe. We also got the Spanish invitational trophy
We still ARE a big club, bigger stadium, fanbase, biggest exporter of top-players and it goes on. We even had a bigger average attendance when we were in the championship for a solitary season, btw, define a yo-yo- club: Sunderland
That's all in the past mate, whats matters is what happens here and now. I will be putting money on us to do the double over you's this season, only problem is I will have to put alot of money on to get anything back as we will be odds on to win!
Taxi for Tevez!

Awesome lads just pure awesome been a long time since we havn't let our heads drop and kept plugging away and believing. Haway The Lads
And for the haters Bramble was awesome today like he has been 2 of the last 3 games
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. What a fantastic Sunday. Great game lads
Madder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nice one, sunderland! Hahaha
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Congrats on your record signing lads
And on a sadder note I feel sorry for young frazer campbell who's out for 6mths with a cruciate knee ligament injury.
Get well soon frazer
Thanks tony well appreciated!
Foooty (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Congrats to all Sunderland's fans for the great signing of Asamoah Gyan! He's an outstanding tactical and physically strong striker, who I'm sure will contribute to your team!
Thanks man!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I think it will be 1-1 or 2-1.come on schok livpool too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football