Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland Chat
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Dradox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Here's a video of a nice moment for, imo, the best estonian footballer, some of you might remember it.

You might as well call sunderland Darren Bent cos that's all they are, all the other players are s**t and if he stayed at spurs, the scum would be where west ham are
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
At least Darren Bent is a recognizable name.... Newcastle.... Forgot they even existed
Newcastle.... Biggest northeast team with the most fans and bigger ground, what was the scums highest attendance? Well it was nowhere near ours- 52, 512 is more than the population of that cesspit that we call sunderland
Waawaawee (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
f**k you dude! We will talk the coming season.... Go chelsea man utd sucks
We've won a, whats the word? Trophy  Stupid scumberland twats!
Newcastle won a trophy.... The Championship. Talk to us when you win the Prem lad.... Recently, not 15 years ago
Err.... No yankem, plus we finished 2nd where you'll never finish
Small town in durham your just a small town in durham!
Very tough game for you lads yesterday. Should have really done better. That being said, Hull were fighting for their lives in the Prem, so 3 points is 3 points. A top half finish is a good accomplishment, given the mid-season blues the club was having
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Black cats, please help us, you must win man utd in order to put chelsea ahead to the title.    Kick man utd as hard as you can, please
JayCutler69 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
They will stop those devils, it won't matter to us though because we are going to finish on top regardless!

Up the blues and the black cats!
Cheers!  Go blues
It's funny how manure fans are behind liverpool to beat chelsea, as if they have already beaten you guys. Hope you proves them wrong those arrogant bastard
Andrewgreeen (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
How are sunderland 10th? Kenwyne and darren have been banging in the goals!
In 10th because of bent, nothing else
Scumberland
EPIncp (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Another woeful performance from an overrated Sir Alex disciple. Sunderland laid down just as bad as Liverpool earlier today. Thanks for the help Steve Bruce
Another fergie bum boy
It pains me to see brucie with a rope of s**t round his neck  (scumberland scarf)
Yous can f**k off tryin 2 sign Ranger he's ours
Astar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sunderlan are getting better each year
What drugs you on?
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Clearly not as strong as the drugs you lot are on, newcastle have just come back to the prem and you lot have got them tipped for a top 10 finish do me a favour if you finish in top 15 I will be supprised
I don't give a monkeys if yous finish above us, all we care about is surviving.
How many times have sunderland finished in the top 10 may I ask?
Twice but that's history. You can't keep digging up the past, as its irrelevant to what happens now. At the end of the day both teams are huge underachievers it doesn't matter how much money either club throw at their teams its not going to be good enough for the simple fact is we live in the north east and the good players simply will not come up here. Look at newcastle for instance keegan spent the equivalent of £100m of todays money first time round and yeah you did finish second twice but if he had that cash at Man UTD do you think he could of done better? Sunderland were once known as the bank of england team richest club at the time lol what did we do emmm nothing appart from get fines and chairman bans for dodgy spending and wage fixing. So to get to my point even though we both clearly love our clubs we will just have to make do with what ever scraps the premiership leaves for us
Oh one more thing I hope you do well this season and stay up as I do love our derby days best match in the world period.
The derbies are best thing about the season
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
AL Mohammady joins Sunderland.... Good luck with sunderland
You can sign lionel messi for all I care....come derby day.... We will rip you a new arse
Messi!? As if ;P  If the only 2 clubs in the world were the scum and forest green rovers we all know which one he'll pick
Lol can't wait for derby day now just so I can laugh at you mat, sunderlands easy 6 points over newcastle will help us get that one step closer to top 10 thanks
I very much doubt it, agent brucie won't let it happen,  Riveros is s**t and I hope barton takes out Bent, the only thing keeping yous up
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 3 years ago
Lol that's got to be a joke, have you seen sunderland's disciplinary record! I think it will more likely be barton going off in a stretcher

Kick4Life - changing lives through football