Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Sunderland, Dec 21
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Under Bruce we would of lost, simple as. I am so glad we finally have a good manager!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think Bruce was a good coach, but you're right though O'Neil I must say does things better and has a better track record. I love the way Sunderland plays, sucks Bent and Gyan betrayed you guys, but oh well, am sure you guys can finish in the top ten
Elvinjones (San Jose Earthquakes) 2 years ago
This is like an old school, vintage-looking match
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great win for sunderland.... This is the second time coming from behind and winning the in 3 games.... Good managing from o'neil...
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Massive win for sunderland!

Sessengnon is such a beast, he has been really unlucky infron of goal but recently he's been gettting the rewards, very happy for him
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
K anyone watching these highlights on daily motion clip, please go to 1:21 right after Bendtner scores and watch a fans celebration with the dog, and how disturbing that is, I'm serious haha
Check it on youtube if you want as well just search " random fan celebration with dog after Sunderland goal" so good
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
LOL
This game surely had everything, I mean looked very very entertaining game, even a ref change took place which was pretty random, only thing bad about it was QPR didn't get anything out of it at home, but ya first header by Bendtner was nice(then read comment below where the dog thing) then great run and moves by Sessegnon with sweet goal looked very calm and nice, Helguson for QPR makes it 2-1 with kinda lucky bounce and then Mackie guy has really nice header(apparently broke his neck last year or something) and then last in game, Brown gets really nice header, that wins game, almost didn't go in with QPR guy off head off crossbar was cool, but very big win for Sunderland, very tough loss for Queens Park Rangers
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Honestly as much as I am a man city fan I like QPR a lot I hope the stay in the epl....  Good game from both sides though....
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Paddy Kenny Rescues Rangers. Awesome
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think bendter ever did that for arsenal
Goons (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He never scored a header for arsenal?
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're kidding, right? He scored some HUGE headers for us!
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
No I think he meant that bendtner never scored for arsenal
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Sanderland good job, QPR missing quality except Helguson
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sunderland look better with o'neil in charge
Carl1223 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Great game we should'nt of allowed them back into the game but was exciting for the neutral. I'm finding it very hard to trust Brown as he seems quite error prone. Although both our strikers scored today I don't think their consistent enough to score goals week in week out, a new striker is needed who can go out and get us 15 goals but where does that leave Wickham who needs games?
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Unlucky QPR
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Well played Sunderland. Could have gone either way. Sessegnon's goal was top notch
Sidvicious (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Seemed like a very interesting game.... Good win for sunderland!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football