Manchester United V Sunderland, Dec 15
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
First
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You want candy?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
Sorry don't take candy from strangers
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
A bit disappointed in the last 30 minutes, but overall it was a good perrormance. Jones, young cleverley and carrick played very well. I was surprised to see the clev and carrick subbed, but glad the captain is back! Just missing a few more players and we can really have a great holiday period. Tricky games coming up vs swansealona, newcastle and westbrom.

I still wonder what our best xi is when everyone is fit. With ando nani and kagawa returning soon, I guess we will find out soon enough!
Churchboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Swansealona = brilliant    You do realize that Nani's days are numbered though?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I just wanna know where the f**k did all those people go, who were questioning sir alex before the start of the season.... Sir alex should retire this and that.... I guess our football told em to keep their bloody mouth shut! GGMU!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Clever(ley) finish. Haha that never gets old
Coooookie 1 year ago
Agreed
Koolboy1998 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You could just say that the chance was cleverly finished?
Van persie yet again showing what he is all about ! Pure class
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United flying high atm. Wonderful to watch! Should've won by more, but this is a great result none the less. Good to see Vida back! It's always great knowing he's available for the squad. Brings great structure and calmness to the back line. Things looking up for the Reds!GGMU!
I like rvp very much, but I crack everytime we english commentator call his name whenever he does something awesome, " robinnn vannn pussyyyyyyy " lol wtf
Churchboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hate that we conceded, but job done. And Capt. Vida is back!
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RVP!
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
He was great in this game, his holding the ball up was brilliant, the strength of the guy is immense.
Looks like him and rooney could form one hell of a partnership
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The first half was some of the best football we have played all season. We looked determined and we really wanted the three points.

Cleverley and Carrick were immense in the midfield and Young is finding his old form again. And if Rooney and RVP keep scoring, we'll be in good hands for the second half of the season.
Jones was also brilliant a RB. Would not mind seeing him tried as a box to box midfielder maybe in the future.

And great to see Vida back, our captain has been missed
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP+Rooney= best one two punch in the world. Cleverly what a game son keep it boys. We are winning this league. GLory man utd
Brotzky (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Better than anyone on barcelona + Messi?
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Barcelona pass the ball around a lot, so in the time United gets their "one two punch" in, it'd be about "twenty thirty punch" from Barca LOL
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP is better than Messi because he's prettier
Saidy7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wooooooooow sooooooo many chances created. Good job lads. Possibly should have won by more!
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Brilliant goal by cleverly.... It was pure class....  Best play of season.... Love it....
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love the Match of the Day highlights
Munited0220 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP! Great game from United, though I would like to say their defence was absolute s**t on Sunderland's goal (not to take away anything from sunderland) but they completely turned off, can't get to cocky

Kick4Life - changing lives through football