Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Sunderland, Oct 6
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tired of Balotelli's attitude. His attitude was the only bad thing about city today
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Balotelli don't give a f**k, he does what he wants
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Perhaps City fans who care more about the team DO give a a f**k, Snitch.    This is football, not Jersey Shore or The Kardashians.
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
On the contrary, I think Balotelli is the only good thing about City.    Without him, I wouldn't bother looking at City highlights.
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Altocirrus its like you didn't get the smiley
We're cool, Snitch. :]
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
Balo is the Boss so haters hate
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
He a one man with attitude so love him or hate him @ the he alwas score
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Didn't score today. Just sayin
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Your a psg fan.... Just saying
Last time that moron scored was against Chelsea where City lost 1-2 last year. Just sayin'
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Nobody missed him on the field. Just saying
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You guys act like he's supposed to have the best game of his life every time. Players have hot streaks and they have cold streaks. Judging him so rashly is ignorant. He's shown what he can do, now its mancini's job to get that out of him, which he is failing to do. Balo needs to work on his attitude, but thing is, his attitude is what got him to this level. Now he needs to shake it. It is a hard thing to do
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Extended Highlights:

TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great show from City, very exciting game
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How the hell did Aguero fit that goal in there good lawd!?! No offense to Balotelli, but he had two chances that were exactly similar to Agueros!
It's obvious now that Aguero is a more clinical finisher and should start ahead of Balo!
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hasnt he always started b4 balotelli? Its just a matter of fitness he just came back from injury
Not to mention the champions league game midweek...
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Kolarov had a really good game
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Joey Hart had his much deserved day off today
Exactly what city needed, good response from midweek
I was also shocked to see them 2nd on the table after their poor form. I guess champions do need to grind out results
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great to see richards back
Kagawa26RVP20 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Aguero, hate you.... But what a great player you are
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Balotelli didn't look happy when he got substituted by augero
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Kolarov should play more often !
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Kolarov might not be the greatest defender but he is a hell of an attacker. Two assists (I'm counting Milner's goal as his assist from the foul he received) which could have been three if Ballo had actually finished that sitter and, of coarse, that beauty of a free kick. Maybe Mancini should move him up to midfield as to be able to create more chances and score more. He is an exciting player
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
If he had more pace he'd make a ferocious winger
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sometimes I wonder why Mancini even bother's with Balotelli. He just seems like he has no desire to score goals, and with the team that City have got it should be easy to score goals.

Aguero's goal was a great finish and he showed the desire to score by making the run into the space. Something that Balotelli didn't do while he was on the pitch
You wonder why Mancini even bother's with Balotelli?!?!?

Here's why

Calm down buddy. Am I not allowed to have an opinion, sheesh
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I gotta' agree with a too man, but at times Balotelli is quite frankly the most complete striker and then at times he seems hopeless. I understand what you mean, but Balo will come through for us
He is talented, but it must be frustrating knowing that he is not making a big effort to score more goals, like Aguero
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Finally.... This is prob the most convincing win I have see since the start of the season, hopefully it is something that will continue

Kick4Life - changing lives through football