Good fight back. Hope man see wins
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Both late goals from Man see was awesome  
PatrickVieira (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I hope city will come back again at the end of the season for the title
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha!
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a goal from Kolarov! Shame what happened with Balotelli, but the funny thing is City need him if they stand a chance of winning
MEDMANUTDFAN (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think they need aguero more even though he misses alot like dzeko nowadays
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Epic game from Sunderland.

What an amazing strike from Kolarov too.... Those Serbian defenders!

Amazing push at the end of the game by City too!
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nicklas Bendtner 22 Apps 7 Goals 6 Assists  Luis Suarez - 25 Apps 7 Goals 3 Assists    And here we are giving Bendtner stick, lol
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Suarez hasn't had a good season finishing wise, but stats are not everything. He does a ton for the team & creates lots of chances out of absolutely nothing. I actually quite like Bendtner, but Suarez is a far superior player overall. His main problem is that he has to play on a team with a bunch of completely useless British "talent" that Kenny dropped a boatload of our new owner's cash on
Stev4e (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How can you even compare Suarez with Bendtner lol  Suarez is miles better
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Stats says otherwise but ye suarez is better
Suarez is a cry baby, diver, cheater, actor, biter.... Etc and we don't need that in football
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@medmanutdfan nani does the same right?  
Juve170 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a s**t penalty. A dive and then he literally stops before shooting it
Bootman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
1. Dzeko got taken out at the knees. No question there.  2. Balo never stopped his forward motion. Fair penalty.
Vespasien (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Balotelli always does that.  
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shhit penalty? Look whoose talking lol your Carling cup penalty final was a shamble, a disgrace and the most sub par penalty kicks i've seen in history! Balottelli has missed only 1 penalty out of nine, please footytubers how many penalties have Liverpool missed? Hahahaha your whole team (without Gerrard/Suarez) is s**t by the way! Bar bar bar bar bar and u're critizing balotelli! How dare you
So.... Suarez never dived for a pen no?
Suarez is the worst diver ever. He goes down for every little s**t. Ashley young too use to play like that but anymore since fergie don't play him every game. I'm pretty sure suarez will be the most fouled player in the league this season
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was a dive because he went down to easily. Balotelli`s kick was fair though
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ok, so it's not just me that thinks it was a dive! After looking at the replays, it looks like dzeko hits the defenders foot and goes over. Whatever, not going to get into the penalties discussion but just my opinion that this one was a dive.

JCKane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Total dive. Kinda suprised that the ref was sold into that one. Altho I didn't see his positioning so not sure if it was a bad call or luck on city's part
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sad to say it but Man city pulling off an Arsenal -. - and Man UTD will win the title IF they win the match on monday
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Was really cheering for Sunderland to pull this one out & it looked like they were cruising towards a famous away victory until those 2 late strikes by City.

I despise City. They're everything that's wrong with football today. Bunch of overpaid, dickish, completely out of touch with reality primadonna mercenaries lead by a manager who still whines about the depth of his squad when he's been giving what amounts to a dream team. All that is financed by Arab oil money tycoons for whom City is a playtoy. Really hope they don't win the PL
Vespasien (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Its true. Somehow I still love city! Always have.  
And Barcelona is "all that is right with soccer? " Mr Soccer expert.... You're an idiot becos your perspective of what good soccer should be is Jaded by the fact that in that stupid La Liga filled with a bunch of below average teams where there is no competition you've actually deceived yourself that your team is the best! Without Messi we all know Barcelona is s**t! So before you open that foul mouth of urs to critize a top world rated team, check your s**t team who are relying on Messi for results! Rubbish!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
"Below average teams.... " Just because they don't have the financial capacity to fight for the la Liga title with Barça and Real, doesn't mean they are below average. Guess who are the main candidates to win the Europa League (as much as it depresses me).... The last time I checked they were "below average" La Liga teams
JCKane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah wouldnt worry about those la liga teams. They will all be bankrupt soon save for 4 of them. All because real and barce starve the rest of their league for money. Greedy inconsiderate teams, and the worst part is is they wouldnt be anything without the rest of their league! The bundesliga has got it figured out and is growing year by year, la liga will be dead in a couple of years. Long live all the other teams of la liga, save for barce and real madrid
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Raynor, There isn't the financial capacity because the revenue split up from tv rights is lopsided towards the top 2 teams in La liga. (the others are not below average though)

And someone has to invest in the la liga teams to buy quality players to challenge for the top spot. Till then ts going to be 2 horse race.

Man city have made EPL more competitive. And if they were running away with the title, there would be another bunch of people with their daggers out and having the slogan that they bought the trophies. Till then it will be ' money doesn't buy trophies and team spirit and loyalty etc etc'

So why don't we just enjoy the game and leave the comparisons aside.

And to put some perspective, players in both Real and Barca earn millions and the club splashes around money every year to buy players. Just like every other big club.

And I wouldnt mind a league more competitive than what it is
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@ soccerjam.... Its football not soccer you yankie pricks
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Soccerjam you are an idiot
Footymasta its very clear from your photo that you're a Monkey!
Ninsane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Martin O'Neill is really somethin' else
I am still trying to wrap my head about why he left Aston Villa!?! He's a force to be reckoned with obviously.... Poor Aston Villa, they're flirting with relegation *smh*
O'neil > mcleish just like  Celtic > rangers
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I hate those highlights that show the replay of the goal after the actual instant the goal has been scored...
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
As bad as City were in this game I was mostly just impressed with Sunderland, especially Sessegnon. They all looked confident on the ball, played together, and defended great for 85min. Tough pill to swallow but well played Sunderland, at least we snagged a point
[account-removed] 2 years ago
5 points clear NOw
MOTLeeds14 (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Martin O'Neil's turned these lads into proper footballers.  Sunderland will be good in the coming years
Wow Bendtner! He's unstoppable in Sunderland, he vowed never ever to play for Arsenal as he felt he was never given enough playing time to show himself! Well, seems like he was right hehe Wenger watsup haha
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Bendtner was pathetic in Arsenal, he was pretty much at the level Chamakh is on now. But things are looking up for him in Sunderland

Kick4Life - changing lives through football