Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Sunderland, Aug 13
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What an awesome strike from Larsson! Definitely a fun game to watch, and I'm sure Suarez will have trouble sleeping tonight after blowing the win for 'Pool from 12 yards out! Thanks Luis!
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Suarez is a diving joke at times. Sad that he's Uruguayan.
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Don't worry, Cahill will be a Liverpool player, SAD times ahead for Bolton ....
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
At least Bolton won their game Lol
@ Naota1212 : Will 50 million Torres FLOP again for Chelsea this season.... Ooops.... LMAO
@ Naota1212 : Will 50 million Torres FLOP again for Chelsea this season.... Ooops.... LMAO
Husker (Liverpool) 3 years ago
At least Liverpool did not lose AT HOME 3-0 against Sunderland...
@Saurez: Yea because that has everything to do with this conversation. Way to go off topic and make a joke that everyone's said at least 1000000 times.
@Husker: Do you really think I care what happened last season. We struggled mid-season yes but If I remember correctly we actually contended for the title and we still got second.

Let's focus on the now
I suppose insulting me get's your point across more clearly?
No, not at all, it's just a sweet gift for you on my behalf
3 years ago
Mt1234 is from Urugauy and he's insulting Suarez for diving so nobody can argue anything when he's blamed by his own countrymen. I actually started to like Suarez until I saw him dive
@ Yousifsaid: lol, countrymen? You mean "Mt1234" is playing alongside Suarez in the Uruguay's Football team, right !? Hahaha....
Me, I'm also Uruguayan but faked my country on my profile ! LOL.... No offence but seriously, where do you come from man !?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Barcelona fan complaining about diving, biggest joke ever
CRAP performance ! How could you play so brilliantly in the first half and completely fade in the second - specially at Anfield !? I'm absolutely speechless and gutted ! Forget the title and better aim for top four spot ! I know I'm rude on this one but as a rational Liverpool and football fan, I can't see us having that mental quality and squad strength to win the EPL ! But still coming to player performances : Suarez was great as usual and very good debut for Enrique (great buy at a bargain price), Downing performance was also positive, Adam tried to impress and finally not seen much from Henderson - maybe because it was against his ex-club. Bad performance from Flanno - he still got to learn and crap performance from Lucas and Carroll ! Hope we learn from the past & don't become a one-man team from Gerrard and now Suarez but instead play as a team - just like we saw in the first half of this match ! Cheers.... YNWA
Sissoko (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Not sure how a left-sided adam charlie will be first choice central midfielde for a team aiming such high. Almost all the time he has to adjust the ball to his left leg which results in delay, and sometimes too many wrong and incomplete passes. I hope we are not forming the same old patern : can score but can't defend the lead. Like the days of the then fruitfull Torres
NikkyG (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Adam definitely shouldnt be playing it out of defence!
Energy7013 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Larsson's strike was insane!Good game overall
3 years ago
You guys need to play Aquilani, or Aquaman as you guys call him lol
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
True I have no idea why he wasn't in the squad
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It really is a mystery, he did very well in preseason having come back from the loan and he JUST got a squad number officially signed to him within the last few days. He played against Valencia last week and all of the sudden - poof - he's gone. Not even on the bench.

My guess is that Dalglish has plans for him against Arsenal or in the Carling cup...
3 years ago
Could be, I just hope dalglish doesn't do what rafa did and continously snub him, he really is a talented player when his fitness levels are up. Hopefully you are right and he is just saving him, he is quite injury prone
Osama14 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nicee cross by mohamdi!
Serpico74 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ya m3aleeeem.... Elmo.... El-Boss...
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Could've been decided in the first half. Shame
Alaaelias (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi.... How can I watch full highlights for the match and I don't mean this match specifically I mean all premier league matches?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nick100 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good match still a least we get a point.... That match is a warm up match because it arsenal next and we will get 3 points in that match.... But big up 2 suarez goal
Smema1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You have to wait till gerrard suarez and carrol link up I think that they can finish in the top 6 this year  
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I expected better of liverpool, especially at home, that is all I have to say. Oh yea, one more thing.... EPL season HAS started! NO MORE boredome!
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This was pretty sad on liverpool's part for many reasons. First of all, liverpool played absolutely amazing in the first half despite missing a few excellent chances and they could have easily ended the game during the half. Now comes second half, they played absolutely awful. Their possessive play was disrupted effectively by sunderland and for some moments was outplaying liverpool. I expected a 3-0 win from the pools but to be honest, this is just the first game of the season and that first half showed how dangerous that team can be. Once they get their s**t together, they will definitely be a fearsome team.

Ps. Larsson's goal was amazing. Goal of the season right there
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I agree with most of that. We should have killed the game in the first half but Suarez penalty was missed and the other goal was wrongly disallowed
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Finally the season started.... Transfer weeks is boring as fuckkkkk!
Serpico74 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sunderland away kit looks really nice...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football