Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Sunderland, Jan 14
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 2 years ago
See.... Torres still knows how to score, he is just unlucky....
Good positioning from F. Lampard....
Good play Chelsea....
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
  Torres was was easily moftm
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Tell that to Cristiano...
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Ha. Classic editing of one's post in order to make my comment imply the exact opposite of what was intended!
Saulx6 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The football gods have cursed Torres! Seriously that was unlucky for him to not score
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oh my Torres that would have been Goal of the week for weeks.... Lol
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Jeeeeeeeeeeeez! I really think chelsea has some curse on torres! What a awesome effort! Damn man every week is another spectacular miss from torres. Torres think you might need some divine blessing
Kakachy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol it's true. If he scored, probably best goal for 2012
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres is cursed
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Poor poor Torres. Gets my vote for goal of the week just for a laugh. Should have been an assist and a great run that lead to a penalty but wtf was that yellow card given to him for flopping? Unbelievable how unlucky he is. Pretty sure the key to breaking the curse is cutting THAT stupid blonde roadkill OFF HIS skull
P. S. Great to see Essien back. He's a boss
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was an assist
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torrrresssssss -'(
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Poor david luiz! What was he doing rolling behind bendtner's butt instead of chasing the ball? Cahill please replace this kid ASAP!
Chelsea 1 - 0 Sunderland : Extended Highlights and Full Match. (Video) Link: bit.ly/qkX1XO
Jthc1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thanks
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
After lampard's goal, torres must have just been like, "are you effing kidding me"
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Unlucky Torres. Should have had 2 clear penalties and the ref got it wrong booking him for diving. Still kept a clean head and played well. Good to see Essien back
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really unlucky for Torres not to score, he just can't get a trick! Good to see an improved performance from him though
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really should have been a draw
But torres.... OMG what a chance
Lampard scoring and instead of running to torres he ran away from him LOL
How should that have been a draw? Torres was denied a clear penalty AND booked for diving as well as another penalty he could have been given. While Sunderland did create chances in the second half I can recall 2 shots that were on target
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think Chelsea played that well especially in the second half. They still look vulnerable around the back. Defence is not only their problem because the strikers don't seem to score that many goals. They were kinda lucky today
Sunderland played really well
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I would blame the midfielders not the striker
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes Sunderland played well. I admire their determination.

I think once the players(Chelsea)form good chemistry then they'll perform better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football