Forums / Sunderland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Sunderland, Oct 22
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Poor Bolton
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great win for sunderland - there's some quality players there - if they can find some consistency they'll do fine
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This is actually a tremendous win to pull off in the premier league, 2-0 away, as no matter the opposition, the away team always has a harder job
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Well their away form is better than their home form, so you can't really go wrong
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No match highlights!
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Get it together, Bolton!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh man.... Stay up Bolton!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
*Double Post*
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Fcuk you Sessegnon! I have put you on my Fantasy League since week 1 but you did nothing, but the first time I benched you, you freakin' scored a goal and gave an assist!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bolton are just playing terrible this year, besides there first game, they really look sad, I mean they haven't won at home, I guess they really miss Sturridge on loan there from last season, Sunderland played good here got 2 nice goals in front of there away supporters was nice for sure for them, but sad for Bolton fans and players
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Dunno whats wrong with bolton.... Hope they pick up
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Come on bolton you guys are better then this. And kakuta for more game time
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Use kakuta owen coyle did you see his dribble skills and his cross?
Ricardinho51 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Bolton still play crap
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Fully desered win for Sunderland! Bolton will go down, , Gahill on his way to better club
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah Sunderland deserved it they were the better side. Bolton really need to shape up they havent really looked good since they lost that game against Stoke in FA Cup last season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football