Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Sunderland, Oct 16
Gunnr (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Whew!
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah lol
Ali20 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@gunnr.... Lol.... I know right....
I like arsenal am happy they win and I hope RVP signs a new contract great goals!>.... With all da freekicks they were gettin I was hoping he would get 1 in his area and he did ....

This time has money to spend and can get bck if they can get players like jagielka hazard that frecnh player can't remember his name....
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
M'villa
Walrus57 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
RVP is back  
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
RVP was the only one that was here. Hopefully everyone else is back
Unaimed (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah, this was the right result. Arsenal was worth the victory. Although Seb Larsson's freekick was a little better than RVP's
Chackosan (Arsenal) 3 years ago
RVP with the right foot?! Hell must've frozen over
L2elentl3ss (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
RVP with the right foot and a free kick later in the game that did not go off the post?    Hell definitely has frozen over
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
2 special free kicks, however it was the RVP show. So crucial he is for the gunners
Mohyne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good win for us today. RVP is a class act, hope he signs a new contract. Always a difficult game against sunderland but in the land Rvp's class was enough to secure all 3 points. Hopefully we can build on this momentum
Mohyne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Damn typo, I meant "in the end Rvp's class was enough.... " lol
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Credit to Sunderland who actually gave us quite a hard time out there. Fantastic FK from Larsson as well.

RVP once again, showing he's a true Gunner, leading by example. Very unlucky on that shot which hit the post, otherwise we would've seen a Goal of the Season already. God knows where we'd be without him
Footymad98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hope you guys finish 4th in PL this season!  Good LUCK!
HArughman (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hope you finish last!
Baddy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lmmaoooooo.... That's RAGE!
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arsenal need to find great players in January because we can't rely on Van Persie all season!
Bkironde (Manchester United) 3 years ago
RVP amazing chip just amazing. If that went in would of been better than Cantona's
ToePoke (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It was his right foot too!
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No way that could be better than Cantona's chip...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great game from the highlights, Van Persie scoring very fast goal within first half minute, then Larsson scoring a beautiful free kick for Sunderland, very nice, and then both team had chances, and Van Persie had a great free kick to win game as well, was very nice too
ToePoke (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Vanny P was absolute class, also it was nice to see the team playing good football again
Thias (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Arsenal are lucky to have RVP
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Bit unfair. He might not have been the player he is without them
Chahoo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Could say the same thing, chelsea wouldnt be the same without abramovich

Kick4Life - changing lives through football