Forums / Stoke City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stoke City Chat
Astar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why are Man UTD fans always asking stoke fans these help questions on beating teams do it your self its not like ny other fans do it stoke try beat teams 2 make them look gud not you
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Dame right
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Learn to spell.    Plus it's only glory fans just like you asking them to win.
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Pennat was fantastic.... Congratulations guys
Foooty (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Yeah, both Pennant & Jones were fantastic today & hope their injuries are not serious!
4 years ago
Stoke stopper Ryan Shawcross was flattened by his own goalkeeper's clearance - one of the many odd moments from the weekend's action
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Come on stock anow you can do it
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Delap's throws is the only reason your in the premiership you fookin goons
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Your a bloody rugby team
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Arsene Wenger was right, this team is rugby team
Pottypulis (Stoke City) 4 years ago
And Newcastle fans can't take defeat well.... You better get use to it
SevenSistersRd (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hull kingston Rovers.... Without the gum-shields
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
This is not a football team, looks more like a group of skinheads doin fu*kin looong throw ins, fu*k it, this team is fu*kin shame, shouldnt be allowed to play in PL or even football at all
Emerson (Stoke City) 4 years ago
Take your poorly constructed abuse elsewhere, unfortunate that you would choose to vent your frustration about your team being bottom table dwellers towards a team that has steadily been building itself up from middle championship division for years. We definitely deserve to be where we are, and I will be looking forward to seeing Newcastle rise up to their old class and contend with those in the upper flights of the league just as I hope to see Stoke do the same some year soon
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I'd say Stoke might start climbing. Gudjohnsen will surely boost the team!
Pottypulis (Stoke City) 4 years ago
In total, Stoke City have hit the woodwork eight times in their first six games, which is twice as many as any other side. Arsenal and West Ham have done so on four occasions each - which means Kenwyne Jones has hit the woodwork as many times as the entire Arsenal and West Ham teams this season - and more than every other Premier League team!
ElToroFurioso (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tony Pulis is a great manager! Anyone that disrespects Stokes style needs there heads checked
Emerson (Stoke City) 4 years ago
Agreed
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yep, Stoke will upset a lot of teams this season. They can realistically charge for a Europa League spot!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
They need to start winning
Alwayswired86 (Stoke City) 3 years ago
Great to be back on winning ways last night
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Stoke can't afford any more defeats so even if it is Liverpool they need to get a result
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Stoke can beat Liverpool. Stoke are always difficult at home
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Well done, Stoke!
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Its official, LFC is now The Red Sucks lmao
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Huth's mustache is hilarious!
Kassesc (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well, whoever think Stoke is a walkover, they're wrong, there brilliant, United were very lucky here twice, last season when it was 0-1 and this year 1-2, I don't like this venue , partly we have a bad record, and of course Ramsey's injury, which personally for me affected Stoke more than us, which was crucial when we won 3-1 back in February
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Come on stoke please get a good result against united
Tahsin1907 (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
I hope tuncay scoring vs united, come on stoke come on tuncay

Kick4Life - changing lives through football