Forums / Stevenage Borough
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stevenage Borough V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 19
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Stevenage Borough.... This name sounds familiar. Didn't they eliminate Newcastle this or last season in the FA Cup?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yea, I think they were giant killers last season
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They upset newcastle last round I think. Anyway who names a team after one guy. Who is this steven and why does he have a team
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Congratulations you're an official idiot
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hows the joke radar going? You 'officially fell for that one.... Idiot
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Desperately unlucky spurs!
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
We were just crap
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really unlucky by Spurs - almost clinched it with Saha's goal, that rebounded off an offside Scott Parker.

And now for the replay at White Hart Lane.... Advantage Spurs!
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Stevenage deserve their replay we was really poor
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well done Stevenage. Spurs were rubbish, rose and lennon were the only players that played relatively well...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well both teams easily had the chances, especially Tottenham, Spurs playing away at smaller stadium and just couldn't get finishes, the Saha offside shot was really unlucky by them and Parker and Saha, but whatever I wish Stevenage would win the replay but it will be very tough for sure, but ateast they didn't lose at home
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't understand how the pundits keep saying the disallowed goal was such a good call. It was a complete farce. An example of paying attention to the letter of the law and ignoring the spirit of the law. The rule is there to prevent an unfair advantage, not to disallow a goal because the ball grazed a player standing on the line. I would defy anyone to come up with an advantage gained for Spurs by Scott Parker standing there. Actually, he is an extra defender at that point. What a joke

Kick4Life - changing lives through football