Forums / Sporting Braga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Braga V Manchester United, Nov 7
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great comback. Valencia was motm, missed one pass the entire game and nearly set up all our scoring chances. Skipped by braga defenders easily all night.

Great to see smalling back, I see he hasnt lost a step. Great defender in the making. Once jones is back we will have good options at the back and can rest a few players.

Braga did well for most of the match clogging the middle and then countering. They were well organized but fair play to the utd players for the fight back.

Also good managing by fergie.... Questionable starting line up and formations, but his subs and tactical changes were spot on and won us the match.
First team to qualify and win the froup, fantastic result!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The goalkeeper what a fool ruined them the whole match...
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can understand your disappointment you wanted United lose, even if the keeper didn't rush out to clear the ball we were still going to score
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That was cool what hernandez did there hehe ^^
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This comeback is sick man
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chicharito reminded me of what Martin Tyler says on FIFAs commentary
"they really want to rub the face of the opposition in the dirt" lol

He pissed all over their defence with that move!
The goalkeeper got too excited/carried away and wanted to be part of the action!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wonderful comeback from man utd from goal down. We played well 2nd half. RVP just can't stop scoring at the moment. Still undefeated in the champions league wohooooooooo!
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well played to Braga. This is yet more evidence that the team as a whole plays better without Welbeck. I'm sorry, son. You're not ready for first team football yet
AceOne (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Or maybe they just play better with van persie on the pitch, couldn't be that could it?
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm glad fergie finally sees what he should've seen long time ago.... Lol  
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I have a theory about Welbeck but i'll keep it to myself for now...
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck has only 1 goal this season, Rooney has more even though he played less games
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Braga's uniform looked very similar to Arsenal's.... Nice come back btw~!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Qualification is sweet, but still have a lot to prove in the knockout stages. That was wonderful to watch, though. Classic United! Loved it!
Holy s**t.... Knock it off with the dancing already...
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chica dancing in the rain.... How ironic his name sounds bit like dancer too.... Chi ca~
No I meant Alan dancing on all 3 goals he scored against us, Sturrige in the Capital One Cup.... Seriously, knock it the hell off! Lol
Lol Alan's dance is not that annoying, funny though, the one person's dance that really cracks me up besides sturride's, is Franco Di Santo of Wigan!
My God, I always crack a rib each time he scores and starts doing his "invincible rope pull" dance! Lol!

Am like is this a South American/Argentinian dance I don't know about! Lol
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I like it when Ando dances though - it's a shame he couldn't bag one against Braga, then he could've had a dance-off with Alan to settle THE score ONCE AND FOR ALL
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hernandez is always in the right place at the right time.
And De Gea is awesome.... Have a feeling one day he will move to Barca or Real...
Yea true! Hernadez! To be honest, sometimes I think he kinda sees the future just a second ahead of everybody, ALL HIS goals, he's just right there waitin for the ball! And am like WTF! How the hell did he know the ball would be there!?!
Scoring insticts!

Am positive Da Gea is gonna' be one of the greatest goal keepers at the end of his career! He's a shot stopepr!
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
RVP seems so much happier with United
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You sound surprised...
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal fans should take notice on this one.... And stop cursing RVP
Sorta like leaving a bad Marriage and finding a new partner and you realize that life can be this sweet! Aww lol RVP MVP!

His finishing is out of this world! Clinical!
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Imagine someone played with weight attached to his body as this while.... And now have been unleashed...
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anyone know what's happened to vidic?
Well I personally think he was rushed back into action too soon after his ACL surgery. Apparently the meniscus was damaged as well and it wasn't tended to during the initial surgery so they rectified that in the follow up. He should have been back in training by now, but I think Fergie is going to give him more time to recover now
Dtejas (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Brilliant goal by RVP, Rooney dived and funny goal by Chica

Kick4Life - changing lives through football