Forums / Sporting Braga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Braga V FC Porto, Nov 25
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
WOW!    Braga dominated 99% of the game and they end up losing in the last minutes 2-0.... Talk about suicidal thoughts
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Braga didn't really dominate, porto had most of the ball however braga did close their lines really well which only allowed for porto to pass the ball next to their defence (which made it a really boring game) and when porto found some space to go in to the braga area we would lose the ball and they would counter and have either corners or shot on target so I guess they were a little more attacking from what the replay shows. But I felt when braga opened up we scored two goals so I think porto was the best team over all since we were the team that actually looked for the goal while braga sat back and countered when they could.
This is my opinion!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Super game by porto, played really well as well did braga but I still feel like porto deserved the win because braga played for the 0-0 tie. This made it hard for porto to create any chances and only in the counter was braga able to reach our goal. I feel if braga had played head on, they would of lost by a larger score line. Its good to see that porto was able to over come a super defensive team that didn't allow any mid-field transitions and canceled out our mid-fielded really well. Lets see how porto is goint to play in the portuguese cup this friday against braga again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football