Fixed it
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow 3-4 Sporting Braga
Tiki (Whitecaps) 1 year ago
Funny I've never herd of a team called Wow
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Come on I know that you can beat arsenal
XxPaiiNMaNxX (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ill enjoy watchin you get torn apart anfield!
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm guessing you didn't
Total dirtbag ref ruined another game. Only way these guys can win is diving and OG's. Braga is a disgrace and Dynamo will in in Portugal
I hate you Braga! HOW luckly CAN YOU GET WE should OF WON THE europa league! Kenny Dalgish needed more time to implent his tatics and you were luckly only way you can cope with Braga, HEY ONLY WAY you CAN cotain liverpool sit back and defend losers! Cause their defensive is too much for you hey LOLZ losers!
Ukraine021 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Ye braga sucks. All they do is just hurt people and cheat. For example when they played dynamo kiev they sucked
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Nice try braga. You put up a good fight. Don't understand why the scum of footytube have converged on your wall^^
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Holy! How did you guys get on top of the Portuguese table? Great job braga football club because it is a lot better than seeing benfica football club on top of the Portuguese table! Good luck mates!

Cheers!
Tiki (Whitecaps) 1 year ago
How are you guys 4th in your uefa champions league but your 3 in the Primeira Liga?
AMClub (Barcelona) 11 months ago
Porto is my Portuguese team but I love the town of Braga and the stadium is one of the coolest one's I've been to, so I will rep Braga to the fullest!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football