Forums / Sporting Braga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Galatasaray SK V Sporting Braga, Oct 2
[account-removed] 2 years ago
No comments. Exactly. Why doesn't Turkey just play in Asia like the Aussies? Some middle-eastern team needs to win the asian cup
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If galata almost beat united and got beaten by braga 2 to 0 the I predict braga to win 3 to 2 at old traford
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Congratulations Braga, Galatasaray had no chance
AlexDeSouza1907 (Fenerbahce SK) 2 years ago
That's what happens when Umut Bulut and Burak Yilmaz are your two forwards. Those two quite possibly dumbest duo football world has ever seen
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was wondering why those two were playing. Where's Baros, Elmander...
Barbaros (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Elmander was somehow food poisoned and could not play, and Baros wasn't picked to play in the match. But I wish he did, he would of at least scored 2 goals if he played for Burak and got the same chances...
Barbaros (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
And yeah I agree, we needed good finishers in forward, Burak played very bad in this game
Aliguli57 (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Galatasaray champions league team. The largest team of Galatasaray in Turkey (Turkiye). Fenerbahce European league can not be set. Fenerbahce football team because it does not understand. Fenerbahce is a wretched team
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is what can come out of Google Translate. Lol
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah wtf?
Braga were very fortunate
Very inexperienced referee. I cursed the referee quite at home yesterday. But the young referee. Looks like a good referee. Galatasaray !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football