Forums / Spartak Moskva
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spartak Moskva V Barcelona, Nov 20
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Messs!
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow.... Owned.... 70. 5% possession
Maximus14433 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Since when does so much possession equate to anything? Barca won yes, but they also had like 80+% possession vs Celtic and still lost. LOL

Dortmund usually have less possession and still win....
Possession is over glorified. It is important I agree but with soi much of it you better be very effective.
Chokybro (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Awesome, Visca El Barca
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The fact that Messi can produce such magic every 3 days since 2008 till now sets him apart as the best ever.... Maradona was good when in the mood but wasn't a good professional.... Most days he didn't attend training which affected his performance in matches.... Pele, was too old for me to watch him.... And I hate black and white videos (The old ones) And he didn't play in Europe LOL
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
But you do remember Zidane, right?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Zidane was brilliant, and he is hard to compare to Messi. I saw both, and I saw Zidane as an impressionable kid. Still Messi is easily the best I've seen play this game in almost twenty years of watching football. Zidane, both Ronaldos, Rivaldo, 2006 Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta, maybe Beckham, Kahn and Canavaro, all dream team material but there's only Messi as best I've witnessed
Clodinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Zidane had his own class and messi has his - you can't compare the two of em like that.... Wish zidane stayed on for a few more years
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
What a goal by Alves!
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I thank god that messi is playing for Barca  He is a pure Class.    Overall Nice win & great play    Visca Barca
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Poor offense from Moscow especially when it comes to their finishes. 0 target out of 9 shots they took, it's embarrassing stat. Messi took 2 shots and got two goals. On last Saturday, Messi took three shots and scored 2. Though, Messi sometimes take lots of shots and get few(like 1 out of 5, 6), Messi's shots usually ends up on target. Pedro.... he missed three open chances but assisted Messi's second goal. Well though Tito is trying hard to set the team balance, Messi's impact on the team seems just indescribable and inevitable.

Besides all that talks, congrats on Messi for tying with the record of highest number of goals from international games in a calendar year which was 25(12 from Albiceleste and 13 from champions league). The record can be broken since Messi still has one more champions league game for him and it is against Benfica in Camp Nou
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That was a sick, venomous, blistering strike from Dani Alves. What a player
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great match, and I like that the video is in croatian
Airic (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was wonderin what that was. Pretty language
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nowadays barca wins.... I'm more interested to check who ELSE scored besides messi...
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Fabregas goal would have been awesome, what a one two passes with Iniesta!
Bit off the topic but, people should acknowledge that not everyone can score like Messi. Some people claim that everyone can score with Xavi and Iniesta in the team but, even with them, Pedro, Cesc couldn't score the goal. Especially Pedro, he received amazing pass from Xavi in the beginning of the game but, missed it. He took the highest number of shots among both Barca and Moscow but, couldn't score a goal. If you look at his chances, it was pretty much like an open chance. Messi on the other hand, took 2 shots and scored 2 goals. Sum up, let's not say everyone can score 50, 60, 70 goals in a season with Xavi, and Iniesta in the team
MESSl (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah ! Its Messi's right foot that scored a GOAL !
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
1 loss....  Playing in cold weather....  Aerial success 77. 8%  Possession 70. 5%  They're team to beat....
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
80 already.... Wow
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Solid performance, hope Messi gets the 85 goals in a calender year
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
7 games to go with Levante on the weekend, and Wednesday Barcelona play Alves in the Spanish cup, Messi will easily break this record...
Don't know whether Messi is going to play on Copa del Rey. But it looks like he will overthrow Muller's record for sure

Kick4Life - changing lives through football