Forums / Spartak Moskva
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spartak Moskva V Barcelona, Nov 20
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I thank god that messi is playing for Barca  He is a pure Class.    Overall Nice win & great play    Visca Barca
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
What a goal by Alves!
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The fact that Messi can produce such magic every 3 days since 2008 till now sets him apart as the best ever.... Maradona was good when in the mood but wasn't a good professional.... Most days he didn't attend training which affected his performance in matches.... Pele, was too old for me to watch him.... And I hate black and white videos (The old ones) And he didn't play in Europe LOL
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
But you do remember Zidane, right?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Zidane was brilliant, and he is hard to compare to Messi. I saw both, and I saw Zidane as an impressionable kid. Still Messi is easily the best I've seen play this game in almost twenty years of watching football. Zidane, both Ronaldos, Rivaldo, 2006 Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta, maybe Beckham, Kahn and Canavaro, all dream team material but there's only Messi as best I've witnessed
Clodinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Zidane had his own class and messi has his - you can't compare the two of em like that.... Wish zidane stayed on for a few more years
Chokybro (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Awesome, Visca El Barca
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow.... Owned.... 70. 5% possession
Maximus14433 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Since when does so much possession equate to anything? Barca won yes, but they also had like 80+% possession vs Celtic and still lost. LOL

Dortmund usually have less possession and still win....
Possession is over glorified. It is important I agree but with soi much of it you better be very effective.
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Messs!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football