Forums / Spartak Moskva
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spartak Moskva V Barcelona, Nov 20
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Messi need 5 more goals in 7 games to be the all time scorer in a calendar year. Messi you will sit on top of the goal chain all by yourself and to cap it off with a 4th straight Ballon d O'r...
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sorry mate, i'll love to see him win the 4th Ballon d'OR but this time Ronaldo will get for sure. It's not because he is better than messi but may be because people feel sorry for CR7 since messi has been shattering his dream for all 3 years in a row. They for sure gonna' make him the winner
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LMAO! Yes, I feel sorry for ronaldo too....  Just give him already.... LOL!
That's your notion but it doesn't work that way Ronaldo will not win the Ballon d O'r.... Sorry mate but Ronaldo will be even more sad after Messi win A 4 title, Messi shattering records left right and center while Ronaldo is left on the side line complaining he should win when he haven't beat Messi in a single individual accolades all season.... Messi>Ronaldo
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Honestly, either Xavi or Iniesta deserves Ballon d' Or more than Messi: they both are very consistent and key players in both club and national team. Don'f forget they help Spain win Euro 2008 & 2012 and wc2010
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Casillas deserved the most. My opinion
JRaty (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Firewall,    Iniesta and Xavi disagrees with you. Messi on the other hand agrees.
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So many Messi haters.... They don't know what it means to break that record. It seemed like never can be broken. Think about it. 85 goals in a year. Doesn't matter whether player won any trophies, did any player reached that amount for past forty years? If it was that easy, people won't talk about the record-break that much. And second, Ronaldo wins the ballon d'or because of people feel sorry for him? FIFA Ballon d'or is not a joke! If he wants to take the prize, take it fair and square!
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It's amazing though how much Portuguese ppl are indirectly campaigning and begging everyone to vote for Cristiano.... Mourinho thinks it'll be robbery if CR7 didn't win.... Their national team coach also.... Then you have Predro Pinto doing the trick in CNN trying to portray how good a person Ronaldo is.... But even in Madrid team, Casillas is voting for Ramos.... How odd
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great to see whoscored stats embedded here! Awesome!

Anyway, Barça was great, the first half was just magic again. Best first half of Barça in 2012 so far for me
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
At this point seems like Messi is actively trying not to get a hatrick
Yeah, I felt that, too. Don't know why but, somehow he seems like he isn't desperate for goals anymore especially towards 3 or more goals
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Barca are incredible. 1 loss all season in the end of November and still going strong
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Actually two, Real and Celtic
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And barcelona are playing a freezing weather in russia
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
1:34 Iniesta rips it up on the dutch commentary video
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Solid performance, hope Messi gets the 85 goals in a calender year
7 games to go with Levante on the weekend, and Wednesday Barcelona play Alves in the Spanish cup, Messi will easily break this record...
Don't know whether Messi is going to play on Copa del Rey. But it looks like he will overthrow Muller's record for sure
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
80 already.... Wow
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
1 loss....  Playing in cold weather....  Aerial success 77. 8%  Possession 70. 5%  They're team to beat....
MESSl (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah ! Its Messi's right foot that scored a GOAL !
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Fabregas goal would have been awesome, what a one two passes with Iniesta!
Bit off the topic but, people should acknowledge that not everyone can score like Messi. Some people claim that everyone can score with Xavi and Iniesta in the team but, even with them, Pedro, Cesc couldn't score the goal. Especially Pedro, he received amazing pass from Xavi in the beginning of the game but, missed it. He took the highest number of shots among both Barca and Moscow but, couldn't score a goal. If you look at his chances, it was pretty much like an open chance. Messi on the other hand, took 2 shots and scored 2 goals. Sum up, let's not say everyone can score 50, 60, 70 goals in a season with Xavi, and Iniesta in the team
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nowadays barca wins.... I'm more interested to check who ELSE scored besides messi...
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great match, and I like that the video is in croatian
Airic (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was wonderin what that was. Pretty language
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That was a sick, venomous, blistering strike from Dani Alves. What a player
Poor offense from Moscow especially when it comes to their finishes. 0 target out of 9 shots they took, it's embarrassing stat. Messi took 2 shots and got two goals. On last Saturday, Messi took three shots and scored 2. Though, Messi sometimes take lots of shots and get few(like 1 out of 5, 6), Messi's shots usually ends up on target. Pedro.... he missed three open chances but assisted Messi's second goal. Well though Tito is trying hard to set the team balance, Messi's impact on the team seems just indescribable and inevitable.

Besides all that talks, congrats on Messi for tying with the record of highest number of goals from international games in a calendar year which was 25(12 from Albiceleste and 13 from champions league). The record can be broken since Messi still has one more champions league game for him and it is against Benfica in Camp Nou

Kick4Life - changing lives through football