Barcelona V Spartak Moskva, Sep 19
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Cr7 > messi
121barca 1 year ago
You0 = troll
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
We got a comedian here
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I thought the only people who think ronaldo is the best now is just teenage girls...
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Yeah and Liverpool players play like girls, what's your point?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Turkish418 Messi 4th straight Ballon d Or, how about that? Ronaldo can never do what Messi does and Messi is light years away from Ronaldo, only thing Ronaldo does better than Messi is sit on the pitch and whine off is face.... When was the last time Ronaldo win a Ballon d Or? Messi already have 10 goals this season more than what the entire Madrid team score so far this season
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 1 year ago
Ronaldo has to be the most unlucky player in history to be in the same generation as Messi, and therefore always be second best
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The Ronaldo vs. Messi debate has become one huge circle jerk. Some people prefer one or the other depending on their style. Why can't we just sit back and watch the magic that they both produce on a regular basis and accept the fact that we are lucky enough to be witnessing two of the greatest ever players, playing at the same time
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
C'mon guys, we should ignore such childish people
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I like Messi. Messi is incredible, he is a number of things, genius, masterclass, dribble king, accurate shooter. But one thing he is not. And that is tall. The dude already has skill enough to dribble the ball 5 miles weaving through defenders and scoring. So he certainly doesn't need favors like free headers 3 yards out in front of goal.

Great game to watch. Moscow's second goal was fun to see as well
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Unbelievable counter from spartak. For me, that is goal of the week hands down.

Also, whats happened to cuenca? He's vanished into thin air
Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure he's injured
ULuvMySwagga (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good Game for the twoo teams. FCB showing their essence (best performance for Tello). I enjoyed it. Good Luck next time Spartak!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You don't see messi score many headers, great game for barcelona, they got unlucky a couple of times throughout the game
1 year ago
His heading accuracy is a actually amazing though. Every time he does head the ball he puts a lot of power and amazing placement on the ball. He is short but he can get very high in the air and get a goals in on you that way
Besides that, he scored 15 or 20 goals with his right foot last season
Fujidiver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He's a perfect player, the best player ever! No ONE can compare!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Tello should start more
He has been a first team regular from the start of the season. But I agree, he has a great potential
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Barca were unlucky, just like Real M last night....
It's quite weird, Barca came back from being behind and won the match, almost identical to the Real M vs Man City game.... Crazy stuff!
The Russians actually thought they could win it. Lol
Gutsy performance by them, but really Barca are just too good for them.
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Its a lucky win for Barcelona with no natural defenders playing for an entire match.... The match reminds me of the one against chelsea where 11 players sits back and defends.... Anyway a win is a win.... Yesterday Madrid were lucky to win that game and it was an open game played by Mancity...
I don't think you read my comment properly.... Lol
I dare to say that you're wrong, both Barca and Real were unlucky that they did not score at least 4 goals, they both totally deserved to win their games.
Don't count few mistakes as a bad game, every team makes mistakes...
Russian commentator after Messi goals:  O-yo-yoy and a-ya-yai
Fujidiver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
O-yo-yo!A-ya-ya! Hahahaha, you are so funny! I like that!
If I am not mistaken this is Messi's best start of season ever with 10 goals in 7 games
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This manager must be very brave to field all the 4 strikers and playing with 3 defenders who are no defenders at all. Well we seriously need defenders, otherwise we won't be lucky as today
KtmGiants (Barcelona) 1 year ago
HD Highlights here    

Inatohk (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thanks a lot!
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Anything Ronaldo can do, Messi can do better
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And nobody gives a s**t
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@Superfanof Ronaldo does.... And that is exactly why he was whinning the last 2 weeks wanting a contract like Messi's more than €250 million buy-out clause
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He said this to you?  
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ronaldo: My goal decide the game yesterday! Messi: I doubled it...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ronaldo had nothing to do with this game.

Why the hell do so many people always feel the need to bring him up? Next time I'm in a political debate, I'll just throw in the R-bomb and see how people tear each other to bits with words
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I don't get it
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Clearly
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Messi: Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!

Ronaldo: No you can't!

Messi: Yes, I can!

Ronaldo: No you can't!

Messi: Yes, I can, Yes I can, Yes I caaaaan!

Anyways......
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=tfHBPusZg6E
Rooneysthebest (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Ronaldo is better
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not even you believe that yourself lol
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
But rooneys the best?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Its a bad idea by the coach to use Song as a defender, I'm really worried about Barcelona defence, seeing Pique and Pyol injure at the same time is not good at this moment, biggest mistake Barcelona made was not to buy a strong defender, I don't think they can sustain this type of defending this season, its a risky strategy, its really worrying for me man...
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Ya both goals were really soft

Kick4Life - changing lives through football