Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Venezuela V Spain, Jun 7
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very nice freekicks from Villa and Xabi Alonso!
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Venezuela wtf! Had countless chances
Zayaanbk21 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
For pedro goal if torres was there he would have also scored-but better finish
RamBarca84 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good to see Valdes between the posts. I don't think many people would agree with me but I feel Valdes is better then Casillas.

I'm saying so not because I am a Barca fan but you have the domestic form to see. Valdes has time and again proved his quality by getting back to back best GK award in Spain. Moreover, the age factor also favours Valdes
Napit70 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No disrespect to you or Valdes, but any GK will look good with the current Barcelona squad.    
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
I agree with napit! I don t think that valdes is a top class goalkeeper. He is the weakest link in barca's strong chain imho
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If you don't agree that Valdes is world class then you are obviously either extremely biased or you simply haven't watched all of Barcelona's games in the past 3 years. The amount of crucial saves that he's made in big games has been unbelievable. The only reason people think he's not great is because he USED TO make a lot of costly mistakes, which he hasn't done in over 3 years. I wouldn't want any other goal keeper in the world for Barcelona now
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The reason valdes won all those awards is because of barca's defence and the way they play.... He's not going to face the same amount of shots casillas does with players like puyol and abidal infront of him.... Valdes is no way better than iker.... Valdes will probably never be spain's #1 because by the time Iker retires de Gea will be takin over.... Valdes is world class though
Diemannschaft (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Where is casillas btw? Lol injured I'm assuming?
Diemannschaft (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Because the last spanish games i've seen has had no iker :S
MondzZ (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good performance and well play to the spaniard team esepcially the both long side free kick of David villa and xabi alonso.... !
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Nice game from venezuela in the second half but spain will always be spain and how about the xabi free kick
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Spain continues to rock !
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Barca vs real madried     2 - 1  David vila alonso  Pedro      Barca wins again  
NebexGun (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That means Juventus won the world cup in 2006 or whatever?
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Thedamgame is such a moron lmao. Joke.  
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Surprising freekicks from Villa and Alonso.... Alonso's was quite brilliant.... Great result for them.

Venezuela did give a fair fight against the world champions. Got so many chances and wasnt lucky enough to score a goal
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice free kicks, now villa do that with barca
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
Sorry to say this but Venezuela never stood a chance :/
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol pedro
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Relentless team
Realbaby (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Venezuela played awsome.... Except the keeper lol  
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great game Spain and great goal Xabi Alonso