Soldado 3 goal all most more than torres since he went chelsea
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Such a ridiculous team
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Expected?
Sajkczs (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Spain is so gona win the Euro again...
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Seriously? Red in a friendly? Didn't watch the second half. What did he have to do, spit on the ref's face or I guess maybe last defender...
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Love the 4th goal. Spain and Holland final for euros I reckon
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
Germay -spain
Frankysayrelax (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't believe no one has called the police yet. That was a rape witnessed by thousands
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Poor Venezuela never stood a chance
Cali86 2 years ago
Spain is gonna' win the Euro because they beat venezuela? I don't see the realtionship.... Beating venezuela should be cake for the world champions
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And it was.... They beat everyone dude. The only teams that are gonna' give them trouble in my opinion are germany and the dutch
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
France and maybe England...
Nah france and england are still building a team and you never know who will play with germany and the dutch you usually know who will play. Spain don't even need torres or villa I reckon if you saw the goals soldado scored they were so easy the midfielders just do all the work 'cause they got so much class in the middle
@ghost001 they lost to the swiss in the world cup and portugal in a friendly just saying
Jezzeeh (NAC) 2 years ago
They lost to Argentina as well.... With 4-0?    Spain is good but not unbeatable mat
Spain is the only team that doesn't have the two top strikers that still scares the sh*t out everybody else (Torres (even thought might not be top 2 in Spain anymore) and Villa)
F they are good, Venezuela just went to quaters in Copa d'Amereica, just saying
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
I think Llorente and Soldado are class players not to mention Muniain who is only 18
I have no doubt about those players, but they need at list one major tournament to get to the same level as Villa or even Torres, when he is in form
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That 4th goal was just SICK! Spain and especially its mid field is just unstoppable! Spain for life
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
Poor defence for Venezuela.... But still a good game for the best team in Europe, but I still think that they won't be able to win the Euro.... Germany or France will, I bet on it!
Zidane339 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Beautiful football! All the goals just exemplified class and teamwork
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Soldado comes on to replace Llorente.... Meanwhile in Wembley Frazier Campbell is preparing to make his debut for England.... Fuuuuuuuuuck

Oh how I wish we had that kind depth to our squad
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Gotta' grow more players...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football