Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Switzerland, Jun 16
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 4 years ago
What is the price of 5 min additional time?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
It's howard webb we're talking about.... He does these kind of things for his pleasure alone
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Princeobi (Barcelona) 4 years ago
 Lol
Equiqueca (Alianza) 4 years ago
Word.... Where did those extra 5 min come from? That was really ridiculous
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Fifa orders.... Lol
Illuminatii (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Howard Webbs is not a Referee, he's an agent. Lmao
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Its not over for Spain yet. Although a performance like this can't be good for their confidence
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I still can't believe people had spain as their number one team to win the world cup, mines continues to be brazil followed by germany and than between italy or argentina
I think Spain is to aggressive and they don't have the experience enough to be the favorite!
That and history is not in thier side
I take that from brasil because when brasil is the favorite they never win the world cup!
Nautilus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's bullshit, because they are always a favorite
Sorry I mean 1st favorite which this year is Spain. And maybe for the world brazil is favorite but for Brazilians this year they are not
See.... It's hard to beat defensive teams right! (too all the people who sad the brazil was rubbish!)
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
LOL! I guess those anti-Brazilian ppl learned an important lesson today.... GO brazil!
Its all about jealous go brasillll !
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spain's my favorite team actually, but I'm Swiss. If you had any idea how crappy they've been in the last one or two years, you could put this into context. It was obviously hugely lucky, and I guess the Spaniards got a good chance of recovering, still, first biiig surprise here
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
90 mins of Silky passing but Rusty Finishing.... But I love the way Spain play.... Very easy on eyes.... Still I have my money on Argentina and then Spain...
That pretty much sums it up.... Finally someone with sense
M1keey420 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Argentina all the way!
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
The goal itself was indeed lucky, but despite Spain's advantage in possession and shots on goal, I thought Switzerland was the better team. Good goalkeeping and solid defence, breaking down every cross the Spaniards made. And how can you not be on Switzerland's side after seeing Derdiyok completely undress the Spanish defence (even Puyol)and just hit the post. Terrific effort from a team nobody even considered
Silverwolf (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata) 4 years ago
Best game of the WC so far....
Spain played terrible. You win if you score more goals than the rival.
On the other side, Switzerland was extremely intelligent.
c**t...
M1keey420 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spain played great! Many chances of scoring.... Could not find the net!
Best shock game of the year by far
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I was and still am shocked, Swiss played a great match, can't take that away from them
Jesus (Schalke 04) 4 years ago
How come that so many people vote Spain "rubbish"? They playd very well, only the ball didn't go in!  Suisse was lucky. I'm happy
Almaz (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The main purpose in football is to score. They did't score that means they played rubbish
Same happened with Brazil! But they win at least.

Gonna' tell you the truth.... Is all about jealous!

Another think a lot of Spanish people make fun about Brazil vs and. Korea what about now?
Munken (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
This is why I love the World Cup.... There's nothing like the unexpected in football.... Congrats Switzerland...
I love it! Football is completely irrational, it doesn't get much better when it comes to sports
Equiqueca (Alianza) 4 years ago
Great job by the swiss defence. Iniesta looked a bit rough coming off the field, Spain should hope for his recovery or their chances at the cup will decrease. Pedro did okay for his first appearance, which I feel should have come much earlier in the game
I hope Wenger watched this match.... Inler for the gunners next season! He played excellent against the best of the best opposition, and imagine if Djourou was playing!?!?

Unfortunate for Spain, they didn't look sharp in front of goal. I still think they'll go to the next round though. Maybe they should have played their #10, lol!
Yes agree
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyyyyyyyyyy.... Wwoooooooooooooohhhhaaaaaaaaaa!A sensation. Dominated by the spanish but a fantastic, passionate performance by the schwiizer nati. Ah, and of course lucky at times. Hopp schwiiz
Soedopo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Next match till end casillas change with valdes....
RB: Sergio Ramos LB: Raul albiol CBR: Puyol, CBL: Pique, DM: Xavi, DMF: Fabregas, MF: Xavi ALonso, RF: DAvid Silva/Pedro LF: Iniesta/Fernando llorente, FM: Torres/DAvid Villa (4-2-4) this strategy its very solid for the team.... Not like today it a s**t game.... What a f^ck game....
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago
What ever it takes, there were many incidents that proved casillas is not the right keeper for thIS Spain. At least Reina.... Those kind of faults is where he actualy performs ! And theN Fabregas should replace the so-called basqts (can't spell his name). That will give a hope for the success. Also villa and torres to play togetha, you could see the difference when they were 2getha in strike. IMAO
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yepp that's True.... Why The Hell Busquets Always Play Up Front...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football