Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V South Africa, Jun 28
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
I guess football will always be unpredictable no matter how well we analyze it. I liked this game and I am getting ready for this afternoon final. How about that free kick?
Go Brazil Go
Wannabgunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wow must have been a great game  Unexpected  Spain doesn't look as good as they did three weeks ago
Boostar (Juventus) 5 years ago
Rubbish defending by Spain, especially Pique: consistently put his teammates in difficult positions by giving them the ball at the wrong time, gave South Africa a corner for free, lost his man on the first african goal and at least two other ocations. Allso a general lack of precision for Spain. Unbelivable that none of the defenders surrounding him could stop Guiza at his first goal, good shot at the second goal, but what was the keeper thinking? Also good freekick by Mphela. Why didn't Puyol play instead of Pique? Not wery impressing defending by South Africa on the free kick from Alonso. Cassias and Guiza probably the best players on the field
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Spain should've done better. I guess they just have too much confidence that they don't even work hard anymore.  
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 5 years ago
The ref must have seen that handball in the box, he was right in the line of sight!
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wtf is wrong with pique?  He's not professional defender
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Dani giuza should come to prem hell terrorize the defenders
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Spain was decent, but they need to close down the attackers and midfielders quicker in order to keep them out of their own goal.... Great effort by RSA...
Tichi95 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Good match! Very exciting at the end.  Spain played well, but South Africa was just a little bit better.  Nice goal, alonso!
Ultrakoichi (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Great game. Both team played great. South Africa will be a force
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Very good game.... Mphela's free kick was savage
5 years ago
The most dramaric game i've ever seen. Great goals at the end
Skerkel (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Goalie should have saved last goal
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 5 years ago
South Africa is a better team but the don't have those quality players that can make a deference.    
Mackemsafc (Sunderland) 5 years ago
Shocking keeping from the RSA keeper, an absolute vampire! Afraid of crosses

Kick4Life - changing lives through football