Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V South Africa, Jun 20
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
Spain is looking good. I think they will do just fine in this event.
Can someone please ask the website owner to remove Bekham's picture from here (-: I cannot stand this guy
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You know, Beckham is on this website! Here he is!

Link: www.footytube.com/profile/Beckham

Tell him you can't stand him!
Cheers!
Ronaldinho (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Wow spain will win the world cup !
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Aslong as they stay on form
And none of their players join Chelsea
Not so fast guys. Remember that Spain had it all easy for them in the first stage. They are going all the way to the final with no real challenge. If they were in the same group as Brazil and Italy then we will see the true level of Spain. Having said that, I still think they have a big shot to win it all. Go Brazil Go
SlimmBiscuits (Barcelona) 5 years ago
And iniesta on the bench...
Vben0 5 years ago
Spain is showing great game.... But why is Iniesta not on the squad? .... Can anyone answer that?
RMundo926 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This game didn't matter as Spain already progressed to the next round. This game gave Spain's second team a chance to show their worth hence the playing of Pepe Reina and Llorente
Fergierox1994 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I agree with Football01  Beckham should just f**k off to his clun house or watever. He should just become a fashion m0odel on FHM  
Way to go dude. LA Galaxy paid $40M for him just to make them suck even more. Chicago Fire paid way less for Blanco from Mexico who is way older and uglier but got the job done and the team sold all their season tickets and had great season that year. He is a waste. I like his wife though, I'll do her just for fun (-:
Come on she is Victoria. Who would not want? I mean its normal and its just satisfying our pleasures
Iniesta is not in the squad as they a good squad with strong depth. And south africa is a not up to stnadard team why shld he be place in the starting line up? He should just rest and prepare for the semi finals and perhaps spain will become world cup champions and cofederation cup champions too looking at their extended run of wins
Spijadi (Barcelona) 5 years ago
David villa sick skills on the first goal
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
That was a very nice goal by Villa. I hope Chelsea gets him. His control and speed is sublime
Asif84 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
As far as I recall Iniesta was injured into the buildup to the cup, hence he's on the bench; I'm sure they'll play him soon enough; he's well good
Iniesta is really really really good
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Good intensity shown by spain. Are they the Neo-Brazil?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Well, their winning the EC last year and consistently performing at world-class level, with such beauty, makes me think they are. And just look at the names of all of those players: they're all legends or legends in the making
UnitedSince93 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol @ Villa! He kicked the corner flag off hahaha
Tichi95 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Omg he broked the flag
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Great save of penalty by the SA keeper, Villa wif a good goal too
IVANCE (Arsenal) 5 years ago
South African GK, man of the match without doubt. He's had a great tournament, and might just be a player in demand in the transfer market
Footykilla (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Villa will come to barce!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football